Search results

1. Shinigami

64-bit client 0xc000007b error

While searching for a solution I discovered a free program called Dependency Walker, which shows you all the dependencies of an executable file. Turned out two D3DX files were x86, instead of 64. Manually downloading and replacing those files did finally solve the problem.
  2. Shinigami

Thanks, didn't know that. Assumed it was the other way around :scratch2: No additional information, it says something like "can't run application (0xc0000007b)". If only it said which dll file was missing, that would make things alot easier.
  3. Shinigami

I ran the All-in-one-runtimes program but EU still gives me the same error.
  4. Shinigami

The 64-bit client doesn't work here on windows 7 (receiving a 0xc000007b error when i press the launch button). The 32-bit client works without any problems. What I tried reading other topics about the same issue: -uninstalling and reinstalling all of the C++ libraries (2005,2008,2010,2012)...
  5. Shinigami

64bit

Well today's patch certainly didn't fix anything. martinstids, did reinstalling help for you?
  6. Shinigami

64bit

I have exacly the same issues (apart from playing on a 64bit desktop instead of laptop). The 64-bit Version doesn't work at all (giving the 0xc000007b error) and the 32 bit version is crashing constantly. Other games (at this moment) and EU prior to patch 14.3 are all working properly. Have...
  7. Shinigami

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

I've been rescued. Thanks for the very fast service :)
  8. Shinigami

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

Hi, I'm stuck at the Ayida Island outpost on Medusa Head, surrounded by scips and sumima. I once had a car but it blew up and there is no storage to recover it. Help would be greatly appreciated :)
  9. Shinigami

Warants Kill Hydra #7

yeah if only people weren't so greedy and gave me some of their highend weapons and armor, i would be able to help... damn greed :mad: :lolup:
  10. Shinigami

Quest/Missions - A list

There's a new iron challenge broker at Cape Corinth, Longtooth iirc.
  11. Shinigami

Community Recognition Award Armor

That was Simon the guide, north of Cape corinth right? Saw him too but he was already gone before i could say hi :silly2:
  12. Shinigami

How fast are you downloading?

Made it to 80%, got an error, and now it's starting all over again @ 100 kb/s thanks a lot and cya in 8,5 hours :mad:
  13. Shinigami

Entropia Universe Mini-Update

Fixed my log-in issues. Before it would take me 50-100 attempts to log in. ;)
  14. Shinigami

Info: FIXES for 'can't log in' problems !

same here .
  15. Shinigami

omfg how funny

QFT (a poll would be a good idea, or has it been done before)
  16. Shinigami

omfg how funny

If it disturbs you then walk away? ;)
  17. Shinigami

My Statement on Land Grab

The only one you 'PWND' is MA so you bet your ass they are going to solve this.
  18. Shinigami

LAnd Grab as expected

New rule for tomorrow: it's not allowed for socs to help another soc defending a claim. Enough MA staff to check if this is the case. Problem solved. ;)
  19. Shinigami

Depositing options (NETeller and Moneybookers)

Is MA even thinking about this or are they going to leave it as it is for the near future?
  20. Shinigami

Planet Calypso: 3 for 1 skill bonus

Originally Posted by wyz any clues what time the skill 3x is implemented, 00.01 hours or 09.00 etc etc on the 5th? me too :)
  21. Shinigami

Info: Frescoqudea Foot

Ahhhh the new mob.... :silly2:
  22. Shinigami

My account is locked

that's my guess too, look at this post in one of these threads
  23. Shinigami

My account is locked

interesting..... subscribing :)
  24. Shinigami

Most expensive items sold in EU!

Pics or it didnt happen :tongue2: