Search results

1. ampi90

Selling: Selling Full Emine PG Male unlimited

Selling Full emine PG male unlimited nice tier Helmet tier :2.6 Harness : 3.3 Arms : 3.6 Gloves : 2.8 Things : 2.7 Shins: 3.5 Foots: 2.7 SOLD !
  2. ampi90

Selling: Taking offers for Level I mining amp Unlimited

hi, I'm taking offers for a Level I mining amp unlimited, message via PM or contact me in game : Aaron ampi ampi
  3. ampi90

Selling: Selling Sentinel Arm Guards M (L)

Selling Sentinel arm guards M (L) , full tt , below MU , accepting trades , offers..
  4. ampi90

movies in time of LG

Hi guys, dear participants, of the LG.. I\we would like those who dont participate some movies with some actions and good thing to stock your movie and look over some time when you were battle with us ( I will be there ofc but dunno with who ) P.S : would by nice of you to post some movies...
  5. ampi90

Warning!

Hi guys.. wana give some news about something what I think its important.. *If you let 1 or more bombs from tt down for 1 min they disappear so for all who wana do that in big amounts please be aware of that it disappear so u wont see any peds down... Its this a BUG ? :scratch2:
  6. ampi90

F&*ing funny

HI.. I wana share something with u guys.. this is f&@ing funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
  7. ampi90

armor bad look for me

hi guys, seen at several players the armors look pretty cool.. but I got some colors that makes me ...uhhh.. dont event want to think about... any suggestions ? here a sample how it looks..
  8. ampi90

first event

hi guys Won with my Bro's avatar :D think he need to give a beer :silly2:
  9. ampi90

Buying Supremacy\shadow\vain\chronicle helmet/glvs

hello guys I'm looking for the items at my title if any one got one or those please PM me or post here.. (PS : I want only Supremacy \ shadow \ vain \ chronicle parts not other part of armor .. etc etc ) (F)
  10. ampi90

king and queen

Just got a brilliant ideea.. why we dont got a king and queen in our virtual universe who got more access or other stuffs like a crown or something likely. If u got a better ideea about what MA should introduce for our king and queen please dont hold back
  11. ampi90

B mod fap

Hello, As the title says I'm helping a friend to get a mod fap..he is giving a verry good offer...If ur interested PM or reply to thread ;)
  12. ampi90

S>apartment C ; MA 105; OA 104

hi guys, have a apartment C for sale, Start Bit --450 .. No Buy out.. and at mining amp's -5% (BO)
  13. ampi90

MA support sleeping ?

hi guys, Just wondering if you got any reply from MA support from 30 may 2007 .. I have few good days waiting for reply and seen on other threads they are sleeping .. I just wana see if its me or all :ahh: tnx guys,
  14. ampi90

happy birthday kids

hi, Just waned to say like a tradition to Romanian's on 1'st june its kinds day so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS :birthday:
  15. ampi90

EU "without Bugs"

I just waned to enter with my bro's ava and what did I found .. new ban for Romanians ? :silly2:
  16. ampi90

just wondering

Hi again guys, Just wondering if its right to get locket for a mistake you did 2 years ago or more or this is a reason made up from the guys to not unlock me. I've got many complains from the guys from support that I'm a scamer , wich I'm not and more others into a final word MA spoken to me...
  17. ampi90

warlock

hi guys, Just wondering if you want to be re-introduced the mighty Warlock's :D
  18. ampi90

loving cats

thats right folks here are the most loving cats on earth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-UZ6EETp8Y&mode=related&search= :rofl:
  19. ampi90

more mobs ?

Hi guys , I was wondering if all feel same like me ... I just got boored of allmost all mobs I can kill you want something new like me or you still like the old mobs ? I feel the necesity to see more events , more mob invasion or will be nice to see some robot attacks with the mighty turet...
  20. ampi90

would be nice to have pvp loot hall of fame

hi guys, I was wondering when MA will put the pvp loot hall of fame.. Would be nice to have one no ? :ahh:
  21. ampi90

mining amp's

hey I was wondering if any one can help me with a thing If I mine with amp's how much the amplifier at mining will improve? any one know the theory of the amp's at mining ? :D wana start mining masivly
  22. ampi90

B full Jag

Buying full Jaguar M let me hear Offers :yay:
  23. ampi90

for those who wana help me

hello who wana give me a hand of help for a good cause think most of EU players know the reason I've got banned and wana help me with anything they can I will be greatly thankfuly.. for info <url removed> :shots:
  24. ampi90

help

hi my name is ampi's girl hoff spider well known player of EU and I got banned because of : 05 Jan 2007 Entropia Support: Hi, We have received several scam reports from the IP and MAC address that you have been sitting on. And we have locked cause of precaution. and I told to MA support that...
  25. ampi90

of what depends loot ?

hi me and my brother and bothering with loots depends on avatar or on mob...I tell him loots depends on mob and he telling loots depends on avatar.. can any one make me understand the loots? :P
Back