Search results

1. Adamas

How to remove my shadowban?

I've been shadow banned from posting comments on EU's youtube channel. Only I can see my comments and no one else can. I asked a few people and none of them could see my comment. I logged in with another account and could post fine but my main account has been shadow banned. No I didn't post...
  2. Adamas

Support failed me - Any suggestions?

So Support CAN confirm who I am but WON'T. I'm guess I'm now locked out of my account. Everything is explained in the support text. Any suggestions? ------------------------------------------- 2019-06-23 00:38 You wrote: Could you please disable my old Gold Card security system. I don't...
  3. Adamas

Selling: Free BLP Damge Skills - You Provide ESI

Free Skills: Inflict Ranged Damage, Wounding, or BLP Weapon Tech. You provide ESI. Simple as that. I can't afford to buy the ESIs to chip out to stay in my Mayhem Category. PM me in game. I'll refresh this page now and then. :)
  4. Adamas

HoF: LA21 Sweet HoF Action

Just killing it on this LA tonight. 4 globals and 1 hof in <50 minutes. Why can't every day be like this. :)
  5. Adamas

HoF: Formicacida Uprising HOF

New event on the LA so I figured I'd give it a go. It is starting out very well. :) Link to Event Info: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?306686-Formicacida-Uprising-HOFvember-Hunting-Event&p=3673009&posted=1
  6. Adamas

Selling: Perfected NeoPsion Mindforce Implant [Discovery]

Discovered this the other day and now I'm auctioning it on the forums. Auction ends Friday at 19:00 Calypso Time. TT Value is 1189.36 Ped Opening Bid from Anonymous PM is TT+3k https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=305208&c=5 It has been years since I've auctioned...
  7. Adamas

[Pricecheck] Perfected NeoPsion Mindforce Implant [Discovery]

Discovered this last night and going to sell it soon but would like to do a price check first. Any got any Ideas what this would be worth? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=305208&c=5 PS: I didn't know how to get the PriceCheck thing before my post so added it myself.
  8. Adamas

PriceCheck - 394.28 Ped ESI Also WTS

Looted a 394.28 ped ESI from an Aurli Queen last night and need a price on it. I'd like to sell it. I'm wondering what an opening bid and a buyout bid should be. Thanks in advance.
  9. Adamas

Testing

This is a test
  10. Adamas

Why no update?

It is Monday, I expected to see news of the servers going down tomorrow morning for an update. I'm sick of these bugs. Making it hard and expensive to play. Hence why I didn't play much lately. Come on MA fix your broken software, I dont want to wait another week or more.
  11. Adamas

Swedish Vacation Time Again?

No Dev Posts in 11 days. Also, this forum seems dead. SDS doesn't seem any different then FPC.
  12. Adamas

Skill Gain On/Off

Should there be an option to turn your skill gains off and get loot instead? Assuming that you get ~90% TT back of what you put in and Skill gains make up some other %. Should there be an option to get loot instead of skills while hunting? At times (like when I'm poor) I would rather have more...
  13. Adamas

FINAL POLL: State of the Universe

Sometimes it feels like this forum is full of whiners, other times it feels like it is full of fan boys. I'm hoping this poll will shut one group up and have the other groups words heard. This is a multi-selection Poll, but please make one selection from each group. First how you feel about...
  14. Adamas

Testing

Test Over. ARG
  15. Adamas

Additional Spawns

Category #2 (Feffoids) Okay, I'm a little confused. Does MA/FPC whoever is in charge of these spawns know how this game works? I just checked out the "Additional Spawns" getting ready for the event and they are TERRIBLE!!!! Basically if you take all the Additional Spawns and put them together...
  16. Adamas

Help: MindArk Address

I need a little translation. I'm trying to fill something out and I need Mindark's address. On their website it lists this: Mindark PE AB (publ) Jarntorget 8 SE 413 04 Gothenburg Sweden I live in Canada and their address makes no sense to me. The form i'm filling out asks for: Name, Address...
  17. Adamas

Firefox Help

I need to remove this stupid Google Search bar thingy. Click to enlarge Its not in the "Add/Remove Programs", Disabling anything google related in the addons doesn't help. I HATE it and it seems tohave just appeared today. Anyone got any suggestions on how to remove it? Please Help. Thanks.
  18. Adamas

Selling: UL Boar Gloves Male

Selling Boar Gloves Male Unlimited. Tier 0.9 TT(59)+500 PM me here, or contact anyone in the Planet Express Society in game to see if i'm online.
  19. Adamas

Question: Report Scammer allowed if....

I couldn't find the big thread for the rules discussion so I started a new thread. I'm sure an admin will toss this post into that big discussion thread if it still exists. 2.13 - Scamming Accusation Accusations of "scamming" that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or EntropiaForum members...
  20. Adamas

BP Price check

I was wondering if someone could give an guess as to what the following BPs are worth: Simple Springs I : 80.6 QR Simple Springs I : 100 QR Simple Springs II : 96.5 QR Thanks,
  21. Adamas

Microwave an AirBag!!

I'm a huge fan of "Is it a good Idea to Microwave this?" show on youtube. This is their season 7 opener and they microwave an undeployed Air bag. Its pretty Epic so I figured I'd suggest a watch. I cant post youtube embeds b/c for some reason they never work so here is the link...
  22. Adamas

Please Return Fap Sounds to Normal.

VU10.0.4 changed the fap sound to something I think is not cool. I love the "old" fap sound and think it should be kept. OR give us an option or something. I'll post a Poll, what do you guys think? New = Good Old = Better?
  23. Adamas

Uber: Kreltin Alpha HoF.

With Markup, its Uber. :) Click to enlarge
  24. Adamas

Uber: ESI Helps Adamas Stay on his Camping Trip to CP

For those of you who dont know, I have a Journal Tracking my Trip to CP Located Here: <- Click Here -> And This Little Guy really Helped me Out. Woot! :P PS: Its on Auction @ 899% Buyout. Scoop it up People! PPS: ESI Sold!
  25. Adamas

Can you Buy Diet Coke in your Country?

Rumor has it that in most European countries have banned Aspertine (spelling?) Its the stuff thats in Diet Coke or Artifical Sugers. So, my question is, what country you in and can you buy Diet coke. Thanks for the info.
Back