Search results

1. B

Buying: Samurai arms M & SI HEART

Looking to buy samurai arms male. Preferably low tt as is to complete a collection. I would also like to get hold of a new SI HEART (stupidly fed mine to the tt) looking for good tiers if possible. Please pm me or message me ingame.
  2. B

1st New Player Event

Great Idea for an event and such a shame i missed it! Let me know if you need any help for the next one, i know quite a few disciples that would have loved this.
  3. B

Selling: Bulk L and UL Blueprints

Bump, Price reduced and spreadsheet of all BP's added
  4. B

Selling: Bulk L and UL Blueprints

All Bps are listed on the Google Sheet Linked Below https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GLusUl3JDSwo5ZKnnJK7OgpyULiL7dTjM82g9UVuBvo/edit?usp=sharing I am asking for 130 ped but i am open to offers and splitting this lot up if needed. I will also accept reasonable trades for items or AUD Binx
  5. B

Selling: Ghost with Knight foot (M)

Hi, I am interested is this still available?
  6. B

5789 Cow with Unlimited Isis HL6!

yay skammie :wtg: gratz mate
  7. B

D-1 anyone?

HAHA +rep yeah why make a second bid on it unless the seller didnt want to sell that 1
  8. B

spending 1k EFD

hehe nope 500 :D
  9. B

spending 1k EFD

i gots ome dung?? 100units in storage i cant sell it
  10. B

An interesting response from Support?

maybe they are doing it whilst the servers are down now hehe
  11. B

The invisible Trade Centre

can you see where he is yet?,.......
  12. B

Sorg pimped ma numptey!!!

haha brilliant pimp daddy
  13. B

D-1 anyone?

i wander if the guy that auctioned these realised that he/she wasnt gunna sell all of them..... Click to enlarge out of interest what would be the best way to sell that many D-1's??
  14. jester any 1??

jester any 1??

15. B

todays nice globals

i started of with a little go on the feffoids this morning and got hooked after this 1 Click to enlarge as u can see the very last mob of the hunt then came along this little fella as i cleared the way for another feff Click to enlarge and later on today another nice feff Click to enlarge...
  16. todays globies

todays globies

17. todays globies

todays globies

18. todays globies

todays globies

19. B

How to heal while running

or run backwards :wtg:
  20. B

BINX'S n00b diary

i havent posted lately been at my dads house and got him started on EU and he raced to his credit card to give himself a nice hof of 300ped so i hooked him up with some rascal and other things in return he gave me his old gfx card which is still a nice upgrade from mine swamp camp no longer...
  21. B

Biggest lottery ever.

haha brilliant 14523
  22. B

First SEG = good seg

gratz mate :D
  23. B

Celebrities in EU?

did he get rich or die trying hehe that would be wicked if he did tho and he would be invinsible in pvp hes already been shot 9 times
  24. B

My Goal: The World Tour

i have decided to set myself a personal goal to see how long it takes to run around all of eudoria and hopefully see iff i can make it alive, whilst keeping you all up to date with how i get along on my journeys with all the interesting stories and screenies i come across and anyother exciting...
  25. my world tour

my world tour

Back