Search results

1. B

Buying: Samurai arms M & SI HEART

Looking to buy samurai arms male. Preferably low tt as is to complete a collection. I would also like to get hold of a new SI HEART (stupidly fed mine to the tt) looking for good tiers if possible. Please pm me or message me ingame.
  2. B

Selling: Bulk L and UL Blueprints

All Bps are listed on the Google Sheet Linked Below https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GLusUl3JDSwo5ZKnnJK7OgpyULiL7dTjM82g9UVuBvo/edit?usp=sharing I am asking for 130 ped but i am open to offers and splitting this lot up if needed. I will also accept reasonable trades for items or AUD Binx
  3. B

D-1 anyone?

i wander if the guy that auctioned these realised that he/she wasnt gunna sell all of them..... Click to enlarge out of interest what would be the best way to sell that many D-1's??
  4. B

todays nice globals

i started of with a little go on the feffoids this morning and got hooked after this 1 Click to enlarge as u can see the very last mob of the hunt then came along this little fella as i cleared the way for another feff Click to enlarge and later on today another nice feff Click to enlarge...
  5. B

My Goal: The World Tour

i have decided to set myself a personal goal to see how long it takes to run around all of eudoria and hopefully see iff i can make it alive, whilst keeping you all up to date with how i get along on my journeys with all the interesting stories and screenies i come across and anyother exciting...
  6. B

maxxed my vivo

i know its only a small achievement but im proud to have maxxed my little vivo t1 lol Click to enlarge
  7. B

transformers

has anyone else seen the adverts for this film ingame i just saw it at fort fury :D wander if we will get and merchandise in our loots lol
  8. B

lost my global virginity

bought a p1a and got this 3rd mob in :D Click to enlarge
  9. B

Mentors Hall Of Fame

i have a great mentor and think that other mentors like alice deserve to be recognised so how about a hall of fame for mentors, just post here or pm me with a screeny of you graduation count in skills and i will place you in the hall of fame. 1. Alice In Wonderland 32
  10. B

BINX'S n00b diary

hello im BETA BINX BREAKER ive just started playing EU and thought i would make a diary of how i get on during my mentorship, but first ill explain about me. i live in england where i was born, ive never been abroad :( but am planning on going traveling with my beautiful girlfriend. i play...
Back