Search results

1. nar

question abouth unlimitted L weopons

hi all, i bought an unlimitted weapon, not an expensive one but ok, i was so surprised i had to repair it when condition reached below 50% .... is this normal for unlimitted weapons or should i write supportcase ? ( i mean ..is it a bug) i am talking abouth cb5 btw :) i like to hear...
  2. nar

ethereal soullanquage

[/IMG]hi, people normally i am not the type of player that posts his achievements, but in this case i will, cause i feel the need to thank some ppl. first of all Marc Red Longhair for borrowing the chip. it feels great u trust me with it. Bonny Librium Bonsay and Miss Firefly Jane for...
  3. nar

why do i miss now ?

Afther selling my good healing chip, which i never had misses with, i started to use medium healing chip again, and i am so surprised i miss abouth 1 out of 10 attempts. not much btw, but heals come up from 31.2 31 -8 etc.. does any good healer have an explenation for this ? greethings Nar
  4. nar

The winner of Mayhem

The winner of Mayhem must be Quetesh, Raising taxes to 9.1 % north of oxford i checked tiny trox area cause i felt upset, but there it was 5.1 i noticed it a little late but for me it is the end of Mayhem. I wonder how other ppl think about this, am i just wining or do yuo feel the same 9.1...
Back