Search results

1. A

Selling: Two small ESI

TT: 11.39, 10.26 PED. SB=BO=580% (125 PED in bulk), Best time for deal - MA 21:00 - 22:00. Please, PM Cheers, AN
  2. A

Selling: Goblin sets (cheap)

Hey, mates! I have full male and female Goblin sets in my storage. All parts are looted. Female set: SB = SO = tt+3 PED, Male set: SB = SO = tt+5 PED This is not auction. Please, PM or write in thread. Kindest regards, AN
  3. A

Buying: 5B plates - full set

Bump! Still need plates... Purchased!
  4. A

Selling: Corrupt Hyper Charger BluePrint - full tt

Free bump for full TT BP :)
  5. A

Question: Is this the way it is supposed to be?

Sad to read the post, mate. I avoided the event at all costs but the hunt on "good" mobs like feffs, argo and so on was bad for me. And I see the HOF from Snable-Male-Old every day lol Luckily you are still ingame, so I hope the things will better for you :)
  6. A

Omegaton A103 Vs E-Amp 12

The eco suggestions are correct when you hunt "old-style non adjusted" mobs. Today almost all popular low-mid level mobs regenerate fast - trox, molisk, feff, allo, esto and I think there are more to come soon. So if you wanna hunt these creatures you need high-dps weapon, in my opinion, E-amp...
  7. A

Help: Mining Nerfed?

Usually I done some small minig trips, all at same areas and with same basic equipment - 20-40 bombs, 40-60 probes per run. Sometimes I had won, sometimes I had broke, game is game - mining was a rest from hunting for me. Last week I had the same mining pucture as topic starter, so simple I...
  8. A

Where are the snablesnots?

+1 madstorm and Gluepot, also you can try Camp Phoenix - West, mixed with sabakuma and berycled.
  9. A

Buying: 5B plates - full set

Hey, mates. I would like to buy full set - 7 5B plates, price - tt+35 PED per each, so tt + 245 PED for set. Plates can be repaired or not repaired. Please, sellers, PM me or write in thread. Kindest regards, AN P.S. Price lowered 01.12.08
  10. A

Exaro Elite?

I had a terrible journey from PA to Camp Phoenix last evening and failed to find the spawn.... the migration is made :mad:
  11. A

umbranoid body suit

I think Pozzo the Last Umbranoid can be buyer lol
  12. A

Selling: Gradivore Wool

Bump for today!
  13. A

Selling: Gradivore Wool

I wanna sell some Gradivore wool - 155 x 0.64 = 73.6 PED tt, preferrably in bulk sale, but any amount is welcome for tailors. The mark-up price is 110%, - 80 ped per all. It is no-market position and I'm absolutely in no-hurry to sell it, just cleaning storage. Write in topic or drop me PM, if...
  14. A

Event: Tech Hunt - A Hunting Competition, 1-30 November

Nice event, Oleg! My camping on sabakumas (luckily ended yesterday when I looted Gnome arms (F)- only 3-4 thounsands mobs were killed lol ) showed that Shogun and Gnome gloves are common loot from ones, I usually had them on every 3000 ammo spent. So I think their value in points should be...
  15. A

Selling: EMT Kit EK-2600 - Only 5 Peds ?

I have one theoretical question: If the raffle will be allowed by MA (little probability but...) how (technically) you'll elect a winner? Do you have some RL lotttery machine or smth? Where is an observant committee? How we can sure the raffle is fair ?
  16. A

How do you survive though enemies?

Orthos West Mound Tp is not weclome for newbees. Don't wear armor - if you can't outrun the mob armor is really useless. If you still wanna reach some new tp's from Orthos, try run to North along river - you'll reach Hadesheim. Water can help you in most situations, except rippersnappers lol But...
  17. A

Selling: ESI 18.97 tt 933% 177 PED

905% 172 PED (price lowered) Last bump !
  18. A

Another bump... C'm on, people!
  19. A

Bump it for today!
  20. A

ESI 18.97 tt 905% 172 PED (price lowered) Edited: Price lowered. If there will be no buyers, the chip will putted on the ingame auction tomorrow. Subj. This is NOT auction, the first buyer takes it. The deal must be finalized in 48 hrs when B/O will met. Appropriate ingame time: 18:00-21:00...
  21. A

Mining Robot Ship Etiquette

I think the discussion is due to simple reason: All ingame loot belongs to you or nobody, excluding robot spaceships. Sure, the stones, fruits and dung are "free" too, but they can be spotted only when you are nearby so they also are personal ones. I think the existing rules are correct -...
  22. A

Help: Combibos or Foul?

If you opened Markmanship, you can hunt some more good mobs like small argonauts, molisks and drones. Any camping activity is wothless except really big mobs like Chomper Aurli etc. So I recommend more "common" mobs. If you still wanna hunt bibo or fouls, I recommend last ones as more easy-to...
  23. A

fair game

I don't know on these avas, they can be second or third ones of one people, but the system is definitely needs to be more good and rewarding for skills. Yesterday I hunted in mixed - mob area: atrax, longu, berycled. The main targets were traxes and longu, and I killed bery s only when my...
  24. A

PLEASE raise the drone spawn East of jason

He he... better make the AI more accurate. Yesterday I visited Jason. The loot was crappiest and I leaved the place, but I saw an amazing picture: wise Drone Generation 04 did 2 shoots on me, then moved and attacked another player in 70 m from me, then switched to the third ava in next 70 m...
  25. A

Selling: Robot beacon 35 PED easy

Bump for today!
Back