Search results

1. golddude

Suggestion: Can we please get some more Item sinks in this game???

There are not enough item sinks in this game. Take a look at the auction. Type in Animal. 47 pages of oils, animal hide, etc... There's no demand. Zero. MU is trash and it's difficult to turn over items in this game. Zero buyers. All mobs have the same drop table. They drop oils, hides, and once...
  2. golddude

Selling: Full Set of Corvus Unlimited (M)

I am selling a full set of Male Corvus Unlimited Set. Full TT at 60 ped. Looking for TT+55 Armor Details Below: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Corvus
  3. golddude

Mob trains are almost impossible to avoid.

As much of you guys know there have been some complaints about mob training around certain area's and forth that. Anyway Mob trains are like almost impossible to avoid because the mobs are so much in population its impossible to get from Point A to point B in s safe matter with out making a mob...
  4. golddude

Happy 4th of July!

Hey Happy 4th of July!! :yay::yay: Get to see some stuff blow up to night in the night sky :wtg:
  5. golddude

Epic Fail Glitch

I was driving my car and all of a sudden, i get like 50 points taken off from my car!(Idk i have not done anything with it like support case it...) btw if i got this in the wrong place move it :cool:
  6. golddude

Info: What you can out run!

I am going to make a list of the creatures you CAN out run with your car! I know a few that you can out run for sure... Here is a list! :D 1.Estophyl -Any Maturity 2.Exarosaur-Any Maturity 3. Argonaut-(Not sure of what Maturity) I know young-Gather Post of what animals you know you can out...
  7. golddude

Where do you repaire your items and refiller your ammo? ;p

Hmm Question is in the thread.. I refill at twins right outside where they have that nice revival, strorage,TT and repaire! Every thing i need is right there! :yay: Where do you go?
  8. golddude

I am an entropia addict!

My name is Golddude and I am a Entropia Universe Addict! :rolleyes:
  9. golddude

New idea for chip!

What if you could teleport someone in yer team with you? Like lets say healing, you can heal people. Or lets team heal! Or you can tp some one you hate away form you! :laugh: New idea... Maybe it will happen :silly2:
  10. golddude

Info: Scam, but it was on a Ad terminal? MUST READ!

Ok i was watching the add terminal and seen this page on the terminal for free ped so i click on this website right here.... {link removed} and see how it worked.... WATCH THE VIDEO PPL!!! It asks for your username and password.. here just watch {link removed} same link It asks for ur...
  11. golddude

WEEE SGA Is over?? This a good thing?

Yeah i did not loot a SGA... Sucks... but is this a good think that the 2nd golden age is over? Whats going to happen next?
  12. golddude

Selling: EFD for sweat!

Selling my efd for sweat.. PM if you would like to make a deal :) ty ary :cheer:
  13. golddude

No more emma or simon!!!! Omg!

:eek: EMMA IS GONE :( How could you do such a thing MA she was inmportant to new people in game as when i started out! :( We will miss u EMMA!!!!!
  14. golddude

FYI: Why not this kind of lamp?!?! MARCO

I was walking around PA when i found this lamp.... Click to enlarge Then Marco said some of these things in this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/168734-we-need-street-lamps-all-towns.html Come on Marco whats going on.... You say the graphics are to high with the...
  15. golddude

FYI: We need street lamps in all towns!!!!

Its like playing marco polo in the dark. Its hard to find the person in the dark when your buying an item... PLease we need street lamps! LOOK MARCO POLO!! :poke: :poke:
  16. golddude

We all got some Captain Morgan in all of us!

We all got some Captain morgan in all of us! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge If u can not read this then u r drunk.... look -----> hj ofg oue oneonf finaod :D
  17. golddude

pay me ped for me to stop posting for 1 week!

how many of u would pay me to stop posting for 1 week :rofl: i am series..,
  18. golddude

for men only :D

umm ok well here it is :) ok if u looked ur a pervert lolz and u owe me 100 efd.... ok i am just joking.... :silly2:
  19. golddude

Pictures of entropia through the years...

Yeah i made this so hope you like it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiO78uNiVc
  20. golddude

How many like my signature?

How many like my computer made signature? i like it :silly2:
  21. golddude

My past is over.

my Past is over and i just wanted to know to ever one @ Entropia Forum to now that i am sorry for the trouble i have caused in the past. With a couple people and hate me and i want to say i am sorry to those people (who will be not a pointed to) and hope that i can be a better person in the...
  22. golddude

Problems with vu 10.0 :P

Well i get it all downloaded and i log in and i get to creating my avatar and its black... so i tried to update my graphics card and something went wrong and now i can not run eu at all! So not i must uninstall my radeon 9600 series and find a new graphics card! :( Any 1 have simaler problems...
  23. golddude

Watch the last few seconds of vu 9.4 over and over AGAIN!

WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! WOOT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrZxFS7nlYk Fail :( :rofl: happy ce2 :D
  24. golddude

Before and after pictures of places before vu 10.0

I wanted to share pictures before vu 10 and after of that place and here is the before BEFORE Click to enlarge and when vu comes in to play i will post the after pic of twins hehe :)
  25. golddude

Will Your Computer work for VU10.0?

Will your computer work for VU10.0? Mine Maybe? :rofl: please vote
Back