Search results

1. P

patch notes ?

:D that was for the last time they said nothing... but this time it was platform :D and there are notes..... now......
  2. P

patch notes ?

3. P

patch notes ?

I think they need to buy the nasal spray that prevents premature E-Patchulation
  4. P

Server Downtime for Patch

guys https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/patch-notes.276995/#post-3717088 clears this all up :) I promise.
  5. P

patch notes ?

Found them whats wrong with you guys?
  6. P

A Space Proposal

Alpha... your being too kind...
  7. P

Entropia Universe 17.2.2a Release Notes

Because they have already forgotten this new feature that they spent months coding into the system. :)
  8. P

Summer Mayhem 2020

I think this would be a good segway and ontopic? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?317030-Mayhem-Assault-Suspected-Exploit-and-my-Support-Experience&p=3775337&posted=1#post3775337
  9. P

Mayhem Assault Suspected Exploit and my Support Experience

But its so much fun to sit on the fence.... make sure their favorites win and if they dont then they can roll out the ban hammer on the ones that did "cheat"...
  10. P

whats better is we have Ludvig reading this very thread but no announcement condoning or forbidding this kind of action.... he's at work??? do something!!!!! Edit: this thread was started on the 26/06/2020.... not like they couldn't code this in in time.... Or even better respond to the thread...
  11. P

I have done some digging and I have found this....?
  12. P

Every game has cheater not just Entropia Universe.

I like your philosophy Every game has cheaters not just EU so just suck it up.... so its okay if for some reason or another I manage to cheat you out of your winnings? and then its also okay for MA not to enforce their own written TOU/EULA I think you will find that most of the complaints...
  13. P

Yog Pet Buff Issue

bump for those who have been hiding under a rock but now due to down time are looking at forums :)
  14. P

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Wow 22 pages in and only one post from a MA Cheer leader we all despise? I think they are licking their wounds right now as the Cheer leaders are the ones who have been doing wrong for many a year What is total BS is that MA posts this Thread reads the responses for a few hours and then...
  15. P

Yog Pet Buff Issue

@MA read all of the posts here... EVEN Messis (Blatant admission that 12 did indeed break the rules)... MA your actions are unbelievable and you need a serious look at your EULA, like others have pointed to... If you (MA) do not enforce your EULA its not worth any credibility in the court of...
  16. P

Suggestion: boards

It's okay I am pretty sure we could clean you out better than an Atrox could ;)
  17. P

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

My Mi is Female ffs guys stop calling Her a bloke.....
  18. P

Okay time for work? So its halfway thru the Month now and the only communication from you apart from the OP was a Thank you... When WHEN will this be happening??? and "soon™" will not count!
  19. P

Good LUCK! not going to wish you a welcome.... not going to assume you will make a difference... We need action not words. Look forward to see what you can do...
  20. P

Selling: Gold gold gold

Bump .
  21. P

Selling: F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-

updated OP with sales history screen shots...
  22. P

Selling: Starfinder XXXI

Sold .
  23. P

Selling: F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-

BUMP Excellent location active shop with continuous sales
Back