Search results

1. warwar

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

I played this game 2006-2017 very active, it was a big thing for me, I spend many hours, during mining, hunting, pvp and LG, now I still miss this game, but have no opportunity to start again, love ppl here I meet, and I hated cheaters a lot.
  2. warwar

Ingame Chat?!?

tnx guys! lowered connection speed 50 kb/s, and got my chat back!
  3. warwar

Yogs and thoughts

MA said lately: 5 participants in Summer Mayhem Annihilation and 7 participants in Summer Mayhem Assault. But they could show their names to the community to know who are those "heroes" or ban them forever, but I guess we know their names, the same guys who are cheating for decades, winning LA...
  4. warwar

Buying: Meckel & Loch ML-35, Modified, DOA Foeripper

hello guys, If you got these old great items pm me, please: Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified T7+ DOA Foeripper T9+
  5. warwar

Biggest PVP4 Kill Ever?? 6.2K PED (Silent Uber)

3 of them as it seems on the screen btw mine best result several years ago around 6500 ped solo. http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=302854&catid=member&imageuser=17754
  6. warwar

Suggestion: Reintroduce roman numerals for deposit sizes!

Make entropia great again, I wanna back to see old roman numerals in mining, but for items leave it as it for now please.
  7. warwar

Are my old mining maps relevant?

basically yes, some of them changed a bit, hit rate, drop rate, also sometimes don't be confused, there is a lot of lysterium time to time.
  8. warwar

Info: Post 09/2019 Mining Log

in your stats (tt return, Mu return) you have no chance to earn peds, so how the guys that you blame for, mining somewhere 24/7?
  9. warwar

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

update: 88
  10. warwar

Question: Filler Ores and Enmatter (lyst/oil)

Mining dead many years, long time ago people farmed solis beans, zanderium, redulite, and other resources, you could spend a whole day mining, there were no waves, no lysterium in the right place, prices were much higher, today most of resources have zero MU.
  11. warwar

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

A very powerful story, glad to be in one soc for a while, was a great time together. The moral of the story, do what you want and what you believe as much as you can.
  12. warwar

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

87 intelligence, and I think it didnt change for last 5 years I guess.
  13. warwar

Achievement: 600k skills.

nice stats!
  14. warwar

Discovery: Discover Good People at Entropia Universe :)

The most precious thing in this game I got many new friends:ahh:
  15. warwar

Achievement: Rank - 100 Prospector

GZ! A huge result!!! Just curious how did u get it, Total Loot: 809 796 PED so far and 100 lvl, iam 660.000 total mining loot and 79 lvl only.
  16. warwar

Uber: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 1 UL

Gratz! Did MA added missions for TI mobs?
  17. warwar

Selling: Skills

Bump :smoke:
  18. warwar

PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

There is nothing to do now Vigi, tnx MA there is no action like before. What Is Dead May Never Die ;)
  19. warwar

Selling: Skills

Hello all, i`ve decided to sell some skills, have lot of them (400k+) Pm me in game or here if you wanna buy anyting. combat: Rifles 10000 Longblades 8600 Marksmanship 8400 RDA...
  20. warwar

EU and IRL!!

good story Triffle, it is always nice to meet people that you know a long time and that you never seen :rolleyes:
  21. warwar

PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

gz Kayla, still got Felis? :D Old dogs love pvp, without it EU is boring a bit, it`s been a while when we were fighting many times against each other :D
  22. warwar

MA is leading an unfair game

I know them both, there are two brothers, we were in on soc some time ago, I talked them on skype even, so I can admit that they are two different men.
  23. warwar

Well Done MindArk!

thank You Mega, it is very helpful, it is been a while.
  24. warwar

Well Done MindArk!

25. warwar

congratulations to messi

The game has never been equal for all players, also, there is no rule play hard and get more, that does not work, so nothing new here, some people always will want more, because they think that they deserve it, but there is one god named MA.
Back