Search results

1. jamundrud

Selling: 12,427 cfd

Selling for 20 PED. Titan
  2. jamundrud

Selling: 49 399 common dung

Selling for TT+49.4 That's 1 ped / k. Titan
  3. jamundrud

Selling: 2500+ ped tt value skinned clothes (m)

It's time for this clothes horse to retire. If you see something you are interested in, PM your offer. I'm willing to take trades too. I'm not selling as an entire lot. From time to time you may see an item on auction, that doesn't mean you get to lock the thread because there is a whack of...
  4. jamundrud

Canada just got an UBER government

Finally, Canada elected a majority Conservative government. Thank you all for voting according to your hearts and heads. Canada will prosper under a majority government with strong economic goals. :yay:
  5. jamundrud

Selling: Prancer outfit (M)

Selling a 100% prancer skin outfit (M). Outfit includes: Linestrip shades - TT 141 PED Feodora - TT 102 PED Dino shoes - TT 33 PED Basic shirt - TT 7 PED Urban pattern pants - TT 15 PED Total TT = 298 PED BO - TT +500 SB - offers / trades PM to set up sale. Titan
  6. jamundrud

Selling: ATROX skin cognac and rancher (M)

These are 100% x 3 atrox textured (old VU). TT on cognac - 209 PED TT on rancher - 89 PED BO: TT +1.5k SB: offers / trades I'm most interested in trades of armor (bear or nemesis), or we can work something out for UL LR32. Titan
  7. jamundrud

Selling: Urban Nomad Yellow Jumper and Slacks (M)

I am selling an Urban Nomad Yellow Jumper and Slacks (M) set. TT on Jumper 5 PED TT on Slacks 5 PED SB and BO: TT+90 (100 PED total) PM to arrange sale.
  8. jamundrud

NEW Information about LOOT!!! TOP SECRET!!!

Ok, hold on to your butts because this is groundbreaking, earthshattering information. You can use this to profit 1000% of the time! I would like to give special thanks to FPC and MA for creating something of such little value to fill a loot window that I was able to buy the 115,000 nova...
  9. jamundrud

Buying: Kobold (M) set

Found and bought.
  10. jamundrud

Buying: A104

Looking to buy A104 for TT+160. I think that's more than fair :D
  11. jamundrud

Selling: 3x 100% LONGU basic shirt

As the thread title states. 500 PED
  12. jamundrud

Selling: UL Bear (M) full set

Sold!!! Pls lock!
  13. jamundrud

Selling: The Clothes of Mobs (M)

After collecting my million dung, I decided to turn to the world of skinned clothes. My goal was to collect a set of skinned clothes from every mob, but I feel it's time to pass the collection along. I will post sets of clothing and descriptions. I welcome PED offers or trades of...
  14. jamundrud

Selling: Atrox skin fedora (M)

Selling my atrox skin fedora (M) TT+250 Click to enlarge
  15. jamundrud

The Man and His Loot (story) <--It's really good!

Click to enlarge The Man rubbed the back of his hand across his stubbled cheek and surveyed the valley below. Atrox stalked across the open area, reptilian eyes scouring the grass for any movement. The big atrox snarled and snapped at each other, agressively staking their territory. The...
  16. jamundrud

Buying: Faucervix clothes

I'm interested in all clothes (M and F) that have faucervix texture. PM what you have and I'll give you an offer.
  17. jamundrud

Buying: (M) Clothes - the following textures:

I'm looking for the following textured clothes for my collection. ARGO ATRAX ATROX FAUCERVIX LONGU PLUMATERGUS TRIP If you have any of the following pieces send me a PM. Don't give me any BS about current texturing costs - I want old VU 100% textures.
  18. jamundrud

Selling: (M) ambulimax clothes

I have the following items up for sale: Rancher Hat Radar Jacket Basic Shirt Private Pants I'd like to sell as a set, but I would consider offers on individual pieces or trades for other clothes. Don't waste time with lowball offers. And no, my clothes do not make me look fat. My fat makes...
  19. jamundrud

Uber: 9075 PED atrox young

I'm loving these atrox! I got a near 8k mature about a month ago and now this :wtg: Click to enlarge It was all junk oil, but I'm not complaining.
  20. jamundrud

Achievement: First hunting HOF and it was a doozy!

Gotta love the trox! Click to enlarge :yay:
  21. jamundrud

Uber: 7696 PED Atrox Mature

I was very happy to see these swirlies! I was hunting with my last 150 PED. The day started out pretty poorly, but you can see it ended on a high note: Click to enlarge It was mostly eye oil, so if you know a crafter looking for a big run... PM is the key.
  22. jamundrud

Achievement: My first HOF!

After a couple years of mining, I've got my first HOF ever! Click to enlarge Now I just need to find my first spaceship!
  23. jamundrud

Selling: RARE: Medium Bristol Valance

Greetings All! I recently had the good fortune to find a blueprint for an item never before sold on auction in Entropia. David Westmoreland crafted for me and here is the result. Click to enlarge Even entropia wiki has nothing on this item {LINK} This item is RARE and would be the perfect...
  24. jamundrud

Achievement: First Million Items

:yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: I'm not sure if anyone has ever done this before, but I have collected 1 million dung! It weighs 500,000 Kg or 500 metric tonnes! I do believe that also makes me the heaviest Entropian who has ever existed. Double Achievement Unlocked...
  25. jamundrud

Selling: UBER dung (biggest pile ever)

Hey all, I need a new videocard for my computer so I've decided to list my common dung collection. This is not for everyone - some people may not see the value of this pile o' poo. I have collected 1 million dung and change. That's correct - 1,000,000 of the little brown ones. **SOLD** to...
Back