Search results

1. y2ksw

Selling: All my skills

Worth about 5 years of gameplay and estimated $US2000. Of course, I'd like to open a bag and wait for the money rain :), but I am also open to other suggestions. I am also willing to cease the account, if Mindark allows. The main skills are for mining and crafting, and the account still...
  2. y2ksw

Real Realms

Hello, I wonder if this is the right place to talk about a MMORPG we started to develop two years ago. I definitively know mmorpg.com would not be a good place, because it rather lists games online from beta onwards. The basic idea of Real Realms was (and still is) to offer a true 3D space...
  3. y2ksw

Game Creation Mysteries

Creating a game, and specificly a MMORPG, is a lenghty and difficult task. Before any action can be taken, a company must find competent programmers, modelers and designers, which aren't available. And for this reason, they will accept less competent ones, to get a downsized software. It barely...
  4. y2ksw

Trader's Guild Courier Service Agreement

Courier Service Agreement The Trader’s Guild of Calypso would like to initiate a courier service between the inhabitants of CND and the continent of Calypso. Said courier service to include the transportation of passengers and resources on The Trader’s Guild ship "Donna’s Grace". To...
  5. y2ksw

Trader's Guild - Drop 'n Search - Round 1

Trader's Guild Easter Event Drop 'n Search Round 1 Welcome to our first free event at Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe, how it is called since a few days. Our society members and volunteers offer to you, more or less experienced player of this game, a limited number of low valued items...
  6. y2ksw

Trader's Guild

The Trader's Guild got finally its own site and forum. Please have a look at pe-live.com
  7. y2ksw

Giovex's latest hits

I hope these pictures are valid, since I'm not taking shots if not absolutely necessary :)
  8. y2ksw

WARNING: 'Stolen' items from shops

Please note, this is a severe bug in shops and will need to remove valuable fixture items not for sale. It seems as if people are able to buy some items shown in shops even is they are not for sale, and can buy those at tt value. Unnecessary to say I am very upset :mad: Support ticket:
  9. y2ksw

Deflation problem

Shortly: If nothing will be done against the most recent and almost total lack of basic minerals most gamers will simply quit and never come back. Detail: As far as I can see, this case study has been introduced intentionally to handle some issues about market prices and drop thousands of...
  10. y2ksw

Selling full Shogun armor M

Selling full Shogun armor M (almost full tt ~90 ped) for tt+60 Edit: sold
Back