Search results

1. Aandar

Hej. :) Żyjesz ? Widzę ze "last activity" rok temu.

Hej. :) Żyjesz ? Widzę ze "last activity" rok temu.
  2. Aandar

I am alive and well. :)

I am alive and well. :)
  3. Aandar

Entropia Universe Upcoming Updates Preview - MMORPG News (blog)

This looks VERY promising. A new hope for EU was just born in my heart.
  4. Aandar

Audited deeds revenue Q1-Q2 2013

I wonder what kinds of EU promotion the biggest deed holders are doing. The more >>active<< players in the game, the bigger the deed payout, so the best idea IMHO would be to advertise EU to communities (online forums maybe) that should have some money to spend, not to freeloaders and never even...
  5. Aandar

Question: Adapting the item to the bug instead of fixing the bug, will this be the new trend?

Suggested punishment: Take the price you paid for that chip and think how much the markup will lower because of that change. Calculate how much $ MA does make on your activities in a period of time. Take a vacation by only socializing in EU for as long as it will take to save exactly the amount...
  6. Aandar

Developer Notes #7

Ignored avatars list with a quick on/off button. Don't forget about that feature. Players are asking for it for years now.
  7. Aandar

Question about using a second account

If i give you my login details (but say nothing about if you can or can not use that info to gain access to the avatar) and agree to not log in to my avatar for some agreed upon time, to not try to regain the access to the account, to not inform MA that it is not me who logs in but you, to send...
  8. Aandar

The support guy probably meant this: I don't see how i would break any of the above rules by letting my mom, girlfriend, or anyone else that i trust use my avatar. And what the hell does "rights to the Entropia Universe System" mean in this context ? If i ever let someone use my avatar i will...
  9. Aandar

Valentins main mistake was that he asked the support about it while support has 0 legal power in this matter. The simple method: sign a legal agreement for temporary (100 years) use (not full ownership) of the avatar with the owner of that account, agree to be held responsible for all illegal...
  10. Aandar

Memory Leak?

+1 on top priority. This error made me reduce my online time from few hours a day every day, to logging in for 30 minutes once every few weeks... I wonder how many thousands of players completely stopped their activities in EU because this error forced them to relog every 30-60 minutes ingame.
  11. Aandar

Item-upgrade paths for a select few weapon amplifiers

At first it looks like a downgrade to me. But if it has more DMG, then the amp does more % of the total weapon+amp damage on the same gun, so it is possible that in cases very close to ideal (amp doing 1/3 of the total dmg) the lower amp eco will not necessarily mean lower total eco. Waiting...
  12. Aandar

Vigilant Exploring Entropia Universe

No ! If they need a screenshot with nothing obstructing the scenery, they can always go there and make their own screenies. This is your website and your proof that you were there. If you want the middle ground, you can think about some other angles and camera-avatar distances, maybe different...
  13. Aandar

It would be nice to see coordinates or at least for example "a bit west of Twin Peaks" approximate locations of these pics. :)
  14. Aandar

Elo and welcome :) Nice to see such high enthusiasm ! I made hundreds of screenies too when i was new and running to all the teleporter locations on Planet Calypso.
  15. Aandar

Not seen these before

Guys it is not about the size, it is about the rubberity... IRL Even fake silicone bag with saline solution tits don't look that extremely fake because surgeons at least try to make them look natural - these look just like some hack surgeon shoved two solid rubber balls under the skin. Even...
  16. Aandar

Not seen these before

MA developers actually think that is how female breasts look like. Even worse - they think it is attractive. And even worse - they think we think it is attractive. True story. :D
  17. Aandar

Meet Krystara Krysis Fierro!

If you started on the snowy mountain: The car is most probably in storage terminal in Camp Amundsen. To get there from Calypso, you have to go to Port Atlantis Marina and use the "televator" that says something like "Calypso Gateway" - it is near the marina teleporter just up the stairs from...
  18. Aandar

Who in hell is this person....

Mindark earns money when people hunt. Someone comes and makes it impossible/unenjoyable for people to hunt. Mindark stops making money when people don't hunt. Mindark doesn't care enough to fix this unprofitable situation by banning that someone FOREVER. My opinion about Mindarks business...
  19. Aandar

MA is losing two depositos

Yes to you all these reasons may look very insignificant, but for Kristin they were the last few straws that broke the camels back. For any serious business every time they lose a single customer is a little tragedy.
  20. Aandar

Help: Stuck in Genesis Alpha Station

Don't abandon the quest, you will win a free car as a reward. You can't borrow your fellow newbies guns because they are not tradeable. Your 2 best options are: 1. Walk all the way to the spaceport and talk with officer Smith to get back to mainland Calypso and get back to the Gateway once...
  21. Aandar

EU Avatar Before & After Contest

Hmm maybe all the new avatars look so bad that the devs are too embarassed to show the world the results of the competition. ;) :D
  22. Aandar

Kim|Calypso Interview with DJ Bonnie on Atlas Haven Radio 2013!

Question: I want to bring in 100000 of new paying customers, but i won't do it for free. What is the status of the affiliate program that was promised for Q1 2013 in Dev notes #4 ?
  23. Aandar

How to fix tailoring

Remember that we are talking about what is good for tailors, not about what is good for people who buy clothes (indirectly a new and improved tailoring will be also good for customers). I agree that they should make all new designs L. Just imagine how quickly a real world industry branch would...
  24. Aandar

i'm noob

The game and the forum (this is only a semiofficial forum btw) use different logins and passwords, so you need to register for the game just like you registered for the forum.
  25. Aandar

A/B testing

LOL ! So there is a "Loot Theories" subforum now ? No wonder the forum looks so empty now... it is not only that the old entropiaforum.com got split to different planet forums, there are too many subforums almost nobody ever looks at too...
Back