Search results

1. DocKangey

Mine-A-Loot Much More Edition :: Official Release

I bet she also told you not to talk to strangers, right? :scratch2:
  2. DocKangey

skam I didnt pm you

I was about to - but then I had a brain fart so I didnt.
  3. DocKangey

SIB Healing Tools Experiment

I just can emphasize what yu have already said, the whole experiment has to be seen long term. I have some more raw data on SIB tools laying around on my computer but I am getting slammed at work right now and I simply dont have the time to properly work the numbers. I am onto getting more data...
  4. DocKangey

On Item recycling

I dont understand why anybody would suffer from a 1kPED fee. I can understand that if a 50kPED item ends up in the shredder, yeah, that can make one feel sick. Paying only 1kPED to get it back should be reason for a party. Everybody can make a mistake and usually you pay for your mistakes...
  5. DocKangey

Question: Money

Hello and welcome to EU and EF! As you have seen by the previous posts here there are quite a few options to choose from when it comes to depositing money, and regarding "spending it wisely" you will find at least as many opinions here as you find posters. I would recommendt to spend a few $...
  6. DocKangey

Help: Chip In or Fap?

Snabble, that is so true. I would even add, you need to have a strategy and understand how you want your skills to develop in order to know what the most economic and/or efficient way is to skill. If your short term goal is to add a few levels Paramedic profession the cheapest way possible...
  7. DocKangey

Yupp! :D (still it seem maxed L-items somehow do it that way, research is being done to subtantiate or refute that) Yes you are right, markup is pretty bad on the crafted ones. If you can get ahold of reasonably priced T10s I'd still recommend that, if you have to pay market value you could go...
  8. DocKangey

This is exactly why you need to work that calculation from your specific skills. If your anatomy is that high and you'd chip more FA and Diag, then it looks more like naturally skilling would be the eco way. Also please note, that from what I have already hinted in the experiment thread, it...
  9. DocKangey

Hello Kalyndra, the eco of natural skilling vs. chipping is one of the key questions every time it comes to obtaining skills. Right now there is a long term experiment running to find out how exactly paramedic profession skilling works, i.e. impact of different tools, skill volume gains, what's...
  10. DocKangey

Hi Arylia, and thanks for joining in. Yes, the data will be very interesting - I only need to know that you hunt when using the FAP so I can interpret the skillgains correctly (leaving out Anatomy in this case) So your data will be interesting to compare. I have been burning a few SK20s lately...
  11. DocKangey

The result does make sense, treating the non SIB chip like a normal FAP. Interestingly though, it seems that the skilling behaviour spreads out beyond a certain "class" of tools (FAPs) - I know this is a very wild assumption at the moment, but still gives me hope that maybe the results of this...
  12. DocKangey

Red, that's awesome! I will hopefully have lvl20 soon and I'd like to compare the T20 with SIB to the maxed T20. Also I think it would make sense to get maxed UR125 data from Immortal later on. I think one of the really surprising results is how well maxed L-items skill, maybe the SIB is in...
  13. DocKangey

Just a quick post to let you guys know I'm not THAT lazy ass - I got two vacation weeks and will continue with the math and the numbers when I'm back at work. Thanks Immortal for the additional numbers! Funny, isn't it? I think the mechanics behind skilling are a bit different than I originally...
  14. DocKangey

Achievement: Taming Global

thats a nice one Mandy! :)
  15. DocKangey

Achievement: Unlocked Medicine

WOOHOO Meister! Gratz! (watch me, I'm coming!)
  16. DocKangey

Hostility versus Civility

And I have to agree, this is a very tempting venue for me when it comes to dealing with open hostility. Nevertheless such can quickly turn into hostility too - the way I read and understand posts in this thread I see "agressive hostile" and "defensive hostile" posts and their effect on the...
  17. DocKangey

Da Presents: DBIJ Movie! :D

Great job Da, it's hillarious .. wait, no .. it's a classic! I LOVE it!
  18. DocKangey

Thanks for the welcome - oh, and happy belated b-day!

Thanks for the welcome - oh, and happy belated b-day!
  19. DocKangey

Question: which L fap to pick

Hi Thalion, I am currently researching skilling with different FAPs (normal, L, SIB, learning periode, ... ) and from what I have found out so far I would recommend that you use maxed L-FAPs for getting the most skills out of your PEDs. If you want to get the most skills for your money stick...
  20. DocKangey

Question: New - just saying hello :)

Welcome then, young jedi! ... hang on, wrong movie, I'm sorry. Anyhow - the mentor system can be a real advantage for new players, but it has been mentioned before you need to be careful when picking a mentor. Check my signature /shameless plug) to find a site that lists a whole lot of great...
  21. DocKangey

Yepp, I mean anything else, even active learning periode on a SIB FAP - that is within a certain range of tools I have been testing so far. Just a teaser here, a maxed SK20 gives me more volume/decay than any other tool I have tested, including the T20 where I have active learning periode. The...
  22. DocKangey

Are melee users draining the loot pool

<satirical> Melee users certainly drain the loot pool! there is no doubt about that! come on, it's ALL decay and no ammo. ... wait, hang on ... no, it's BLP users that drain the loot pool, there are more BLP hunters than melee, so they drain the loot pool ... actually, no, it's the laser gun...
  23. DocKangey

On a sidenote: The really interesting things appearing now are data about maxed SIB tools. Immortal, wanna try a SK50 or T20 for a change? Or two of those? Strangely (and I dont have much data yet, so I could be completely wrong) maxed SIB seems to give constantly more volume than anything...
  24. DocKangey

I am not 100% sure about that, but I think the variation in total skill volume you come across might be because the Anatomy volume is "tainted" by hunting. You said Ana raised 0.02 more than last time, but we don't know from either run which part was caused by healing and which by hunting. The...
  25. DocKangey

Achievement: Power Catalyst

'bout time you cracked that lvl 15 :laugh: Big Gratz! That's a great achievement!
Back