Search results

1. Strangelove

Selling: Large Amounts of Khorum

PM me in game if interested as I don't hang out in the forums. I will make a deal if you buy large amounts. Caesar CO Orion
  2. Strangelove

Selling: Liakon Gloves (M) - TT 4.62 - SB 505.00 - BO 505.00 - PM Me in game

It's on Ark auction if anyone is interested. No SB, BO 505.00 CO
  3. Strangelove

Fake Summons from Pirate

Soc mates are saying they are getting space summons from pirates hoping to eject them into space and loot them. Person summoning in not on FL according to soc mate. Anyone else experienced anything similar?
  4. Strangelove

Gibbeting Pirates? Public Display in Cages in Space Port

I replied to the JBK KoS list but thought I would create a new thread and poll. How about gibbeting? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibbeting Pirates keep going on and on about wanting a realistic and authentic experience. What's more authentic and realistic than being gibbeted and publicly...
  5. Strangelove

New Mining or Old Mining?

There's a petition thread on new mining with 30 pages of responses and 10k views. Obviously, it's a topic of interest. What's missing from that thread is that's designed to only record those who want the old mining system restored. So I figured I'd create a poll to be more inclusive. For the...
  6. Strangelove

Virtual Property and the Law

Start with this from Boston University: DEFINING AND ADDRESSING VIRTUAL PROPERTY IN INTERNATIONAL TREATIES Generally courts are defining "virtual property" as real property. Not like a house but like a brand (Coca Cola) or patent (registered idea). If you damage Coca Cola's brand by...
  7. Strangelove

What's your high Prospector or Surveyor level?

As a dedicated miner, I am curious as to where others are at. Please post your high in the thread if ur interested. Am level 56 Prosp and 51 Survey
  8. Strangelove

Entropia Tracker vs. Entropia Live

Hi, I have been using ET since it was released and keep it up in a window on an old laptop so I can look up stats. Other EU sites are on other tabs. ET is great. Thanks for all the hard work and it's been a valuable tool. Now that EL has had it's soft launch, I've spent some time on the new...
  9. Strangelove

Help: League of Legends Conflicts with EU

Hi, My roomie plays League of Legends. When he does, I cannot reach the update server when attempting to login. If I am logged in, I get infinite lag. i.e. when I drop a probe, I just get the "searching" message. It's not bandwidth as I can access other websites. It's got to be in DNS or...
  10. Strangelove

Shelf Nunny and F.K.F.L. Beats - Lemme Know What U Think

My Godson (Shelf Nunny) and his buddy (F.K.F.L.) uploaded some beats on Sound Cloud. Very nice mix of influences. All original. We just went down to LA to shoot a video for Faster Man this past week. Shelf Nunny Down and Beba rock. Tully is the best, IMO. F.K.F.L.
  11. Strangelove

Motherships Lootable?

Hi, I have read the release notes but am confused, as usual, by MA's explanations. In one spot MA says all of space is lootable PVP. In another spot, MA says mothership passengers will be transported to the nearest revival if the mothership is destroyed. In other spots, MA says passengers...
  12. Strangelove

Caesar Orion's Mining Experience

I have read through the change logs and threads. Some people love the changes, some people hate them. I am starting a thread because after a while the other threads start wandering all over the place and I have a few questions. Generally, I am happy with the new systems, mining excluded, as...
  13. Strangelove

Question: EU on Virtual Machine or Wine

Hi, I have lots of machines but they are all old....so I have to spring for a new box if I want to play EU...which I do. While I need a new box to play EU, it bothers me to no end to put Windows on it. Has anyone had luck with a virtual machine or Wine? My preference would be to build a Linux...
  14. Strangelove

Sweat Bug

I was sweating in East Scylla Mountains tonight. No sweat was showing up in my inventory despite numerous "You may not gather any further sweat from this creature" messages. Even got skill points in sweating. No sweat in inventory. No sweat showed up on the EU inventory website. Anyone else...
  15. Strangelove

My Wish: N-word Filter on Socs/Avatars

For the third or fourth time in the past few days, someone, either out of hate or to get a reaction, has created a very offensive avator/society. Could we please get an N-word filter ingame? This was the screenie posted by another person in another thread...
  16. Strangelove

World's dumbest hacker....

Very funny. I came across it when trying to find out why the only Vista box on our network was sending out UDP & ICMP pings to the broadcast address every 4 seconds ********************************************************* Shut Up I Hack You By "Elch"; originally posted on Slashdot In case...
  17. Strangelove

Memorial area for RL deceased avatars?

Rather than hijacking the "Pilfering Island Girl" thread, I thought I'd start a new thread on the subject. Here's what I wrote. I like the idea.
  18. Strangelove

n00b MF questions...

I have read the MF tutorial a while back but I have some basic questions on MF. First off I have..... Lesser Teleport Chip Minor Focus Chip Minor Heal Chip Minor Nerve Blast Chip NeoPsion Aa Mindforce Implant I will pick up the inserter from TT when I need it & all the chips will be at full...
  19. Strangelove

What items do people TT?

Hi, I have just been storing the near TT items unless I use them somehow...ie crafting. I am wondering what items people just TT. I see plenty of pixie, wool, animal eye oil and animal muscle oil in auction, usually the auction fee kills any chance of a profit. A few get lucky and cover the...
Back