Search results

1. sunny

Question: What is the most Eco ways to farm Argonuat for Iron Mission?

Did them naked using mf and counting skill points I ended in green numbers. Only counting loot vs ammo + chips I ended close to even.
  2. sunny

Uber: Narcanisum Towers pvp4

Heart beating fast when drilling in pvp. Big amp or big claims? And big gratz
  3. sunny

HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

Gz on all nice loots. Are you breaking even from start or are you at a profit after all these years now?
  4. sunny

Selling: A204

Amp sold. Thx all
  5. sunny

Pending bid for BO.
  6. sunny

Since we are having many ppl interested in this nice amp we decided to put an BO on it.
  7. sunny

Selling one A204 amp. If you are interested in one pm me. Current Bid: +12k BO: +14k
  8. sunny

Selling: female armor sets ,angel,gremlin,etc.and A106

Interest yes. Peds no. Free bump
  9. sunny

Achievement: Reaching new heights of stupidity

Did they give you that much profit so you didn't wanna stop hunting them? Naah that sucks man. Feeling for you :(
  10. sunny

Uber: 3.3k Feffox

Feffox mission killing my pedcard slowly. But so does all mission atm :p Did you get any ok items during the mission? And gratz for finishing it :)
  11. sunny

Your best item loot ever?

Had a bp for a UL longsword that sold for around 12k if not misstaken Teamloot with a UL HL8 Biggest ESI for me F and M UL Tiger Gloves That was some good times.
  12. sunny

Strash Streams Project Unlimited level 5

Gratz to the ATH... You sounded a bit nervous and thrilled ;)
  13. sunny

Uber: 12k Proteron Young

Gz.. Now I know were my losses went ;)
  14. sunny

Full condition craft still worth it?

1 pic says more then 1000 words.. My problem is that this doesn't stop at crafting. I have for over 1 month now not a single hunt over 53% return. Counting decay my average return are 47%. Mining are even worse with a 37% return, so lucky I'm mining unamped. Been depositing alot over the...
  15. sunny

ATH: 82K osseo

Big gz.. Invest it in gear/skills/lootpool? ;)
  16. sunny

10 Years of Entropia

Gz gamling ;)
  17. sunny

Noiseless Hunting Log

Having the same result. 7 days in a row now with average return of 51%. Nearly none global and no items. Maybe my fault for doing the Aurli, Prot, Levi missions.
  18. sunny

Uber: Entropia Universe Hofs & Globals 4 [Movie]

Star of the intro :D
  19. sunny

FYI: Fantastic 3 team hunting log

Gratz... Now get bigger greens :) Was running past u a couple times, doing my prot mission out there..
  20. sunny

HoF: TP Chip V TEN Edition

Gratz din mök....
  21. sunny

MF skilling to complete Iron missions

So now I have started the missions again with one change. Sold all MF skills and doing them with rifles and handguns. Atm I'm doing the 10k Allo/Esto Round 1-10( Progress 1 625/10 000) Ammo: 3570 ped Weapons: Isis LC-35, Igni L1010E, Biotronic R5 Regeneration Chip VII (L), UR-125 Naked Loot...
  22. sunny

Uber: 2nd uber, 1st in hunting

200 ped down would be a win for me these days. Grats on a nice one.
  23. sunny

Discovery: Full Viceroy Armor (M)

So our skullcandy are avatar bound and can not be sold, but yours can? Only thing that changed??
  24. sunny

Uber: Modified Luck Multiplier

Haven't bought any expensive stuf and haven't got any good hofs for a long time. Dropped many amps on Foma and have 1 51 ped global... Not jealous at all ;) Big gratz
  25. sunny

Smilgs hunting log

Roughly 118k profit in 7 months are insane. All I can say are grats Smilgs..
Back