Search results

1. sunny

Selling: A204

Selling one A204 amp. If you are interested in one pm me. Current Bid: +12k BO: +14k
  2. sunny

Selling: Electrokinesis

Selling 4589 skillpoints of Electrokinesis. 1600% It will fit in a 112 ped ESI. Haven't found a ESI to use so far so if you buying and have a esi that fits we arrange a nice price
  3. sunny

Uber: A glow in the dark

Had a decent yesterday. This was the last hunt for the day with the best loot :D
  4. sunny

Did manage some nice loots

Grinded my way thrue the 3000 point's mission and had atleast 3 big swirlies.. Ended it all with a profit. Happy hunting all.
  5. sunny

Username and/or API won't work

I can't use the tracker any more since either my username or the API won't work. I have updated the API and it doesn't help. I haven't changed my username so do anyone know what might be the problem?
  6. sunny

Help: Just a noob question

What skills increase your hit lvl in mf? have lvl35 in dmg but just 21 in dps and it seems they increase the same amount. Would like to get my lvl of hit up.
  7. sunny

Selling: All skills

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=3028 There are all my skills. 1 skill or all skills. You buy I sell. If you wanna bring your own esi that's fine. If not, I will try and find one that fits.
  8. sunny

MF skilling to complete Iron missions

Hello fellow Entropians. As many have said here on the forum loot has sucked big time for some time now. I have a terrible return of around 50% tt loot vs ammo for a long time now. It seems that I only get decent return hunting with MF. So I gonna try to accomplish some things now in this...
  9. sunny

Gods of War had a good night

Me and Apoc hade a nice nighthunt MoB Value Time Proteron Young 99 PED Sat, 09 Feb 2013 23:16:54 Proteron Mature 985 PED Sat, 09 Feb 2013 22:53:34 Proteron Young 676 PED Sat, 09 Feb 2013 22:52:21 Proteron Young 915 PED Sat, 09 Feb 2013 22:47:55 Proteron Mature 675 PED Sat, 09 Feb 2013...
  10. sunny

Nice 24 hours

Had a nice 24 hour run. My first was a fat LT that gave back some. After that round all I did was a total disaster for almost 24 hours and all profit was gone. Then the slotmachine decided to pay back som peds I lost during this time. Usually I only craft for the loot I get or ore I mine but...
  11. sunny

LT's finally paid of some

I still have forgotten to take the mission on LT. To bad since I've spent k after k ammo on them. But I can't really complain since they have been good to me. Told a socm8 that loot had died on me and only had ammo for 2 more kills. A really bad run was finnishing up and blam. Nice I...
  12. sunny

Trox treat me good atm

Second one over 1k in 3 days. Starting to feel hopefull for my ava in game again :D Took a massive loss on levis after the hof but the two next runs on trox made up for alot of it :).
  13. sunny

A small trox

Took a while to post again in this section. Grinding my 10k trox mission and around 3,6k killed gave me this present.
  14. sunny

Selling: Selling my account

Selling all I got in a bulk deal. U get all skills, all in my storage etc Price: $900, 9000 PED, 6500 skr Intressted then PM me Total skills: 127877.84 Value: Chip - ESI: 11316.5 Ped Name Quantity Value Container 1 A&P Series Hero 1 6.18 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 2 Abrer Laser Sight...
  15. sunny

Some nice tut's last couple days

Let's hope it can continue
  16. sunny

Finally a uber hunting loot

No peds and it finally came.. Took about 5 years of skilling, chipping out, skilling, chipping out.. Click to enlarge Next mission is to break the 5 digit barrier :D
  17. sunny

Selling: Mining skills

I'm selling my mining skills. What I have on chip now are Prospecting 50,35 ped TT at 1800% = 906 ped Surveying 11,61 ped TT at 2200% = 255 ped Geology 33,39 ped TT at 1450% = 480 ped Computer 15,66 ped TT at 1700% = 266 ped All in bulk = 1850 ped If U have an ESI and wanna get Mining...
  18. sunny

Selling: Tiger Gloves F UL

Ingame auction Thread closed
  19. sunny

Selling: Tiger Gloves M UL

Selling 1 pair of Tiger Gloves M UL SB: 2,8k BO: 3,5k Current bid: 2,8k by anonymous SB recieved by PM. Auction ends in 2 days Thread closed. Gloves sold thrue PM
  20. sunny

Silent uber

So thought I should go mining some after my tier upgrade failed. So Caperon dome usually are a lucky place for me so in I wnt and next to the TP stand a young. First I thought of letting the tower take him out but man am I glad I didn't. It was a global of 336 ped and had 2 UL items in it...
  21. sunny

Vast..

Finally I got something worth posting again :) Click to enlarge Should have listening to Spiri that tried to get me to use 104 amps... This was 103's Happy hoffing all :wtg:
  22. sunny

Selling: Skills and some stuf

Have around 110k skills to sell. I wanna sell them in a bulk deal. Buyer provide ESI's, and of course we work out a good price. Some lvl's of me are 44 laser hit 42 blp hit 20 evader 18 paramedic 22 prospector 17 surveyor 36 miner Est. Skill Chip TT 1883.36 Skill Chip Market Value...
  23. sunny

Selling: Cognac Coat

Click to enlarge SB: 400 BO: 650
  24. sunny

Selling: Full Gremlin (F)

Selling my Gremlin armor. Price: 550 Peds It's full TT Object sold Thread closed
  25. sunny

Snutt get's one again

It has been to long since I hade something to post here. Mining has treated me bad so have been hunting alot lately. Still in chase of my first hof over 420 ped in hunting. No luck so far. But I did unlock coolness last night :yay: Lucky me I haven't give up on mining for ever. Sircus, this is...
Back