Search results

1. Miles

Taming Karmoosh Aleef?

The Nawa core parts are looted from the CUHOF Cave instances - both Mk2 and Mk3 parts drop from the same instances. Parts A-E drop in the corresponding instances of Caves 1-5. The parts can be traded, so you will find some of them on auction. You trade the core parts for the core unit with the...
  2. Miles

HoF: Toulan Tower - 6418 PED Aqeeq Ingot

Toulan Tower - 6418 PED Aqeeq Stone Last night, this happened: My second ever mining tower, and my second biggest loot ever, at 6418 PED. Both were on Toulan This was also with a Sabad Finder M2, which I crafted, but this time with just a Level 5(L) amp. Just like the first one, Entropia...
  3. TOWER - RICH 23  - 6814 PED Aqeeq Ingot

TOWER - RICH 23 - 6814 PED Aqeeq Ingot

HOF
  4. Miles

Codex concerns

Let's remember that there is a technical reason for this change as well. MA stated that the current system has huge, unanticipated performance overhead now that so many avatars have so many open missions. Remember the first mission chain? Run around the lake for your orange hat - that system...
  5. Miles

Codex concerns

Didn't mean to post. :( Peace, Miles
  6. Miles

Codex concerns

The Iron missions have always been a mess. The Codex, and the way it calculates progress, is a huge improvement. I want skills to progress towards my goals, so I'm no longer forced to take unwanted or unneeded skills. No more stuck being finished with a mob I like, but feeling like I should stop...
  7. Miles

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

I think the Longu getting lumped together is something that will be common in the codex. I noticed that the Thorio's are included with the Thorofoids. Peace, Miles
  8. Miles

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

Having PEC's allows us to see the micro-PEC's that were always invisible in the interface. Being able to see these values is helpful in a number places - BP values, fruits and sweat, at least. Please don't jump too-quickly to undo it - keep the micro-PEC's visible in your solution. Peace, Miles.
  9. Miles

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

It would be easier, but I think the one of the key points MA made was that the current system isn't designed for tons of avatars to have dozens of open missions. The explosion of Iron Missions, and tracking all of them for so many avatars is causing problems - thus their desire to get rid of...
  10. Miles

Discovery: Qataal GutOpen (L)

It's the latter. There are some blades in particular that have been waiting to be found. The BP's that tend to drop these are expensive clicks even when the mats are available. This may be a case where the BP was discovered but not crafted. Auktuma had (not)done that with one of my Toulan blade...
  11. Miles

Feedback to the start of updating space

Thanks. I understand how to hunt without taking damage from small Horrors, but wasted shots has always been the worst part of hunting in space. When we could see if a shot was a "miss" (on target) or not, that helped, and now with an in-range indicator - that helps even more. Horrors seem to...
  12. Miles

I had this comment in another thread, where it was off-topic. This is where it belongs: After some more hunting last night: My biggest issue with space hunting is still targeting - the hit box on Cosmic Horrors and others is so sensitive that is still very difficult not to waste shots as the...
  13. Miles

Suggestion: Space Hunting Suggestion

The ability to repair from the passenger seat would be very cool, Wilmek's Expanse, for example, is 2AU above the Space Station - a long trip back to hunt (after dying on the battle field). That way, a solo pilot could take a break and repair to keep hunting, or a two-person team like having a...
  14. Miles

My only negative comment is that when I click on location on the map and Create Waypoint, it does NOT apply the correct Z-value like it used to - it uses your current Z-value as if you were creating a waypoint in open space. I am super psyched about getting back to Quad-hunting! I always...
  15. Miles

Info: New Space Mob Locations

Thanks for all the great maps in one place! The cool thing is the new, round zones are PVP but non-lootable, which will open space hunting to far more players. The square zones that remain in the full PVP zones are unchanged. This change seems to strike a balance between maintaining the...
  16. Miles

Why doesn't MA have competition?

EU is a very small, niche market game and it always will be. The appeal is limited to certain types of people who like the RCE enough that games without it are not fulfilling. It's the difference between playing poker for play money, and playing poker for real money. When there is real money...
  17. Miles

Vehicles on Toulan!

The no-vehicles-on-Toulan was a planet specific restriction on activity by Toulan. There is nothing here about allowing a Toulan-only restricted item to spawn off planet. Personally, I'd like all of the stupid, juvenile RT crap to be restricted to RT, but I can at least not go there. :D I hope...
  18. Miles

I did log in today because...

I did log last night in because I love playing. I've been doing the same thing almost nightly for over a decade, and I still look forward to it every day. Peace, Miles (If Tracker says otherwise, Toulan doesn't really register on Tracker and I spend a lot of time there.)
  19. Miles

Suggestion: Stop the skill devaluation

I personally like being able to skill more easily. As a long time player who started after the big skill nerf, and at the birth of (L), skilling was painfully slow on my modest budget. Now, between mission rewards, some pills, and the current loot setup, I am able to make significant progress...
  20. Miles

Good Work MA

Many of the most common complaints are being addressed, from a longer, adjustable zoom-out range to targeting mobs not in your field of view. Remember, this is a new basis for Camera Control and Interaction - and it can be developed with additional features and improvements. We had updates and...
  21. Miles

Good Work MA

So many complaints about the play style becoming more automated, but you don't have to play that way. You can still aim manually, and shoot one-shot at time - old school EU hunting - and even that is better than before as you at see when a target is in range. I use a variety of play styles, and...
  22. Miles

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

I have not read all posts in this thread, so it may be noted already. I can not find Vehicle Brake and Vehicle Lights actions anywhere. Overall, liking the new system. Peace, Miles.
  23. Miles

Good Work MA

First Impressions I'd watched the preview videos, and I had the release notes on hand. I've spent some time learning to walk, run, drive, hunt, etc, but have not been on the forum. I wiped my key maps and started fresh - my old setup was getting cluttered and I want to embrace the changes -...
  24. Miles

Question: Miles #2 - What changes do you most want to see?

Thanks! Thanks for the thoughtful replies, they seem to have hit on a positive nerve. For me, I appreciate seeing you all as engaged in both the past and future of EU. I know that seems obvious, but for so long we have made do with so little information about what MA is like on the inside. I...
  25. Miles

Question: Miles #2 - What changes do you most want to see?

To each of you: As the current leaders of this wonderful, messy, complex, and unique adventure we've been on for many years, and feeling that everyone involved must share both the wonder and frustration that defines Entropia Universe; what would you be asking for if you were on our side of this...
Back