Search results

1. Lorthis

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

Thank you for answering my post. Do you or anyone else know what was in the confirmation window before seller confirmed it? Thank you in advance for trying to answer my question.
  2. Lorthis

So there was no confirmation window or what?
  3. Lorthis

What did it say in the confirmation window?
  4. Lorthis

About the whole "logging out in mothership" thing

Of course not. You are free to log out of the game whenever you like. Have a nice day.
  5. Lorthis

How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

It was completely mindblowing in the first place that those guys where allowed to mine like that for what was it, 6 months or so before being banned, every day filling the hof-lists. Where were all the lvl-9 oreamps coming from lol? Exploit still possible after 3 years??? :laugh::laugh::laugh...
  6. Lorthis

negativity :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Not only insulting to everyone, but also the stupidest shoot-yourself-in-the-foot OP of the year. Good luck with your trading, it sounds like a lot of fun, like a really really low paid job. Maybe some day you can upgrade your life and your income by start working in mcdonalds.
  7. Lorthis

This game its a hack and sucks

Chill out :kos: If you did nothing wrong then it is only going to be a temporary lock
  8. Lorthis

"Your bid is silly"-prompt

I always have my mommy to hold my hand when I make bids on auction. and she helps me to read the screen.
  9. Lorthis

NEWSFLASH: Posting auctions with crazy prices is ILLEGAL

Yea just now there was a gun i wanted in AH but the BO was above current market value. Support case sent about the scammer.
  10. Lorthis

The Number One Change You Would Take Back...

Easiest answer in the world. VU10.
  11. Lorthis

Honest answer on the direction of EU

Honest answer on the direction of EU :)
  12. futureofentropia

futureofentropia

13. Lorthis

Has EU Gotten Cheaper to Play?

TT average returns are the same as they have always been. Markup is almost completely gone from the game, compared with pre-VU10. Easy answer: No
  14. Lorthis

Bug report: 100% free space skills

Typical server stress test from MA. Probably this test was about many vehicles spawned at the same time and place. I think MA will consider this a succesfull server stress test.
  15. Lorthis

Where is support?

It is Entropia, it is all dynamic! Even the support and their response times are dynamic!
  16. Lorthis

Uber: And Again 4.5k :D

Congratulations :kos::kos::kos:
  17. Lorthis

Planet Calypso Forum (Users Knowledge Pool)

The sad thing is that in reality you were punished not really from the VTOL-hunting, but from you sharing your joy of the nice hof with the community here on forum. Being honest about it too even. All the masses of people VTOL-hunting in secret are never punished ofcourse. Great post.
  18. Lorthis

Do NOT make strippers tamable

Just be prepared that they wont be satisfied with nutriobars. Strippers only need cash ped. Also, feeding them too many nutrios might lower their value :)
  19. Lorthis

Do NOT make strippers tamable

Awesome idea. :) Where is the poll?
  20. Lorthis

The disbalance

Good post, looks like an ok armor, like a "bound gremlin". I wouldn't like bound items myself. Also I don't think bound items are good for this game generally, maybe shortterm can infuse some cash into the game, but in the long term, binding peds in items is no good for the game.
  21. Lorthis

Question: What is considered Eco?

10 years ago 2.8 eco was pretty good... These days i would say at least 2.9 maybe 2.95 for good eco
  22. Lorthis

Crunch 2015... and then

Doing a hard unsubscribe to this thread
  23. Lorthis

Info: Be carefull when making Orders

Nasty bug, because it can be exploited to cheat people of PEDs. And support has no clue, they obviously didn't understand the support cases at all. They don't even recognize it as a bug... Good luck.
  24. Lorthis

And then.

From reading your posts, yes, I strongly recommend getting a mentor.
Back