Search results

1. San

ZX Sinkadus Adjusted (4 dmg) for Platinum Pack; TWEN Version?

As the title says, put an amplifier which fits the starter pack and trade terminal rifles in the platinum pack and gain potentially many new buyers. A TWEN version with enhanced efficiency for the ongoing event might already wait to be dropped, who knows ;) As a sidenote, enabling the new...
  2. San

The Real Robot Invasion

https://openai.com/research/vpt It's all just storms in a teacup, until it comes to RCE. Not that it isn't already done by big investors out there, but there is nobody complaining about their game. Here, one can already hear the screaming from beyond the hills. Can I make a reservation for my...
  3. San

Info: Recommendation for International Bank Transfers, Withdrawals/Deposits

For those with ongoing troubles like excessive bureaucracy or fees or other hindrances receiving or sending money across borders, here is a recommendation: TransferWise, which has renamed itself to just 'Wise' (which makes it harder to reach with a simple web search but WTH knows why they did...
  4. San

Weapon Compare Tool V2 recall preset not working

Saving seems to work, but not recalling a saved set. List just stays blank. Also please see thread below, titled "Create Mission Page". Thanks
  5. San

Card Games Survey

And now for something completely different. Do Entropians also like playing card games, or have in the past and would like something similar to come back in a modern form? This is a survey for the purpose of gathering data for a project evaluation. The survey question is simply: Which card...
  6. San

Buying: No-PED Pet Exchange (closed)

(Not clear if buying or selling label is appropriate, there is no prefix for seeking pure item trades.) Is there someone who has an Asclarias pet at least at level 7 (exportable), and would like to trade it for a Yog Hatchling pet at level 10 and unlocked, please do get in touch. Cheers!
  7. San

Question: 15.17.0 Release Notes / loot when alone in team

In regards to the support case quoted below, I have not seen any response in private or public space since then, hence making it public here. Does anyone have any further info on this subject, or did I miss something?
  8. San

Question: To gamble, or not to gamble,

... that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep; No more; and by a sleep, to say we end The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks That...
  9. San

Bomb Explosion at Järntorget

Hope everyone is okay!? https://www.gp.se/nyheter/g%C3%B6teborg/explosion-i-centrala-g%C3%B6teborg-under-natten-1.35811830 (The hint that it was at Järntorget is only in the link title on the overview page https://www.gp.se/nyheter/g%C3%B6teborg - the article doesn't mention it.)
  10. San

Selling: Ozpyn BP S1X3 T3 - Sold

Tier is 3.46, tier increase rate 123/200. Only market value for T3 shows in the decade bracket at +1003 (double check any time in auction house under orders/available). Newer sales have taken place in lower tiers at discounts greater than the tiering cost, please check them out if you find one...
  11. San

Question: Unannounced Content Download?

WHY is the client suddenly downloading oodles of "required planet data" when I started it just now despite I already had installed this week's VU and all following patches up to this morning? Is this a bug, or are you pushing content without making an announcement? This is a major no-go for...
  12. San

Auction fraud, entrapment, manipulation attempts

Since we have increased awareness of wrongdoing now :rolleyes:, I think it is high time for getting serious about battling another menace in this RCE, namely more or less blatant attempts to trick you out of your money using various means of manipulation and exploitation of known human...
  13. San

Selling: Gremlin, Koroma, ARC Ranger, ARC Guardian, Berserker, 2A, 2C, 4A, 4C, 5C

I am reducing my armour collection and therefore offering the following sets for sale: A.R.C. Guardian (M) TT+10 Berserker (M) with Canis Foot Guards TT+50 Koroma (M) TT+260 A.R.C. Ranger (M) TT+160 Gremlin (M) TT+240 (Gloves T2) Armor Plating Mk. 2A *7 TT+20 Armor Plating Mk. 2C *7 TT+20 Armor...
  14. San

Nice multiplier on small mob

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/7/9/8/8/entropia_2020-04-06_21.32.41.jpg No über in most people's book but you need to post something other than complaints once in a while. Cheers! :)
  15. San

Shopkeepers price hike

I am searching for an explanation for the recent price increase for shopkeepers from around 2k to 3k ped. It seems to come down again right at the moment but still too few sales to say whether it's a trend. Is there someone who observed this item more closely and willing to provide some context?
  16. San

San's Q2: Explosive Projectile Crafting

My second question, originally posted here: I would like to kindly ask to lay open the reasons and rationale MindArk had for introducing Explosive Projectile crafting in this particular way. What did you hope to achieve, was it achieved, and what internal or external factors would influence its...
  17. San

San's Q1: Communication

First of all, thank you very much for this opportunity. Also thanks for choosing this format over video, it is much more efficient. Here is to hope that it might become a regular institution (every last Friday of a month maybe? - no, this was not my first question ;) My first question...
  18. San

Question: I would like to know

who is responsible for this "land" addition on Next Island in the current VU. Did someone mistake the server room for the toilet and just take a dump? You can't be serious.
  19. San

IPX Market & Competition Roundup

I think this is big: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-19/bittorrent-sells-140-million-blockchain-startup-tron I would like to get a better overview of what's currently happening in this field and how MindArk's project might fit in with or fare against other players. The sheer amount of...
  20. San

Markups under 2.0

Consider the following points in the order mentioned: 1. Revisit the developer notes giving the overall return percentages which seemed to prove that playing this game has indeed become cheaper as was said to be the aim of this development. 2. Many keep complaining that their own experience...
  21. San

Rocktropia Forum Down?

https://forum.neverdie.com can't be reached anymore, is this intentional?
  22. San

DeepToken/MA Bank privacy concerns, future of withdrawals

As promised in adjacent threads, this is the reply from support to said concerns. CEO must have remembered a good old trick from Minopolis and dragged an Araneatrox Stalker outside the office door to prevent anyone from leaving for the weekend. Hope they keep their staff fed and watered ;)
  23. San

ArMatrix Extenders

It all looks good at first sight but I still would like to understand these new items better to assess their value before spending. Going out from the first item infos appearing on auction and what is already in the Wiki: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=280...
  24. San

For Next Island

I just happen to be here currently, since following mission trails everywhere else eats peds at a rate I can't sustain. I'm reading the complaints about lag and problems everywhere. It doesn't seem to stop no matter what MA tries. None of this is part of my experience here. And the latest is...
  25. San

HTT Trade Terminals Disabled

In Hunt The THING the trade terminals (there called "Supplies") seem to be disabled. You can click on them, but the window won't open. Tried relogging, no change. I don't know since when this is, I arrived this Thursday on Rocktropia to explore what's new. Is this a bug or did I miss some...
Back