Search results

1. N

The Impossible 1000ped music finding challenge!

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dw0nFIbf--yg&ei=geXCVM3DB4Ts8gXqvoDADA&usg=AFQjCNGbFz2cCaKodBwIMTBeUopYxl0GzQ&bvm=bv.84349003,d.dGc Maybe
  2. N

my 2 pec about loot

I Believe in the pokie machine theory. Here in New Zealand our local pubs can have more than 3 jackpots on them. And the way they work is every $ you spend adds .01 to the pubs linked jackpots(sometimes less sometimes more.all different.)And we can also see a machines therorictical % return...
  3. N

Calypso Blueprints and Missing Loot

I have a kesmik slo (L) bp and all ingrediants showing in craft machine but still shows 0 clicks?
  4. N

Help: b32 file deletion on client loader repair

MA has to do the repair on the new equipment to stop the crashing. Shouldnt they send it back under warranty :)
  5. N

VU14.3 - Disconnection bugs

Thats strange with taking loot. Every time i get dc i still have loot,mission count.And get decay back from weapon. EG: Im doing puny missions with a blade.I repaired managed to kill 6 got disconnected.went back to repair blade and was full tt but had .55 pec loot and mission count was same as...
  6. N

Question: Hunting Log

I think i work out how much gun decayed. Divide that buy gun decay per shot. which gives me how many shots ive fired .then times that with ammo decay(used per shot) .That tells me that.then subtract that from ammo stack. Whats left is looted. Something like that for me :) Or u can use tracker...
  7. N

HoF: 1412 ped Songtil

Got bored of mining FOMA while back when loots became same shit and good HOFs became rare. So decided to start doing hunting missions from the start.With odd drop of probe between. Calypso 10k puny done Carabok 10k done In process of doing 500 gallards i decide to drop and Boom :) Wasnt...
  8. HOF

HOF

9. N

Cost of killing a mob with different weapons (inc. skill based, overkill, regen, amp, enhancers etc.)

Just a note as i updated the gallard puny(its regen is actually .1 not ..07 as shown) this is because it has 15hp not 10
  10. N

Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012

As of 9.30am I actually paid my airfairs and accommadation for my holiday. My Holiday is in Gold Coast. I arrive (with my daughter - 16) on Dec 4th and leave Dec 11th We are looking at doing the 5 main parks.1 a day i guess. So there may be a chance we can get there for a night i guess since...
  11. N

2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18

Renewing Passport @ the moment.Time for a holiday. Can u post me a area or something i can google to make plans on how im going to get there and accomadation etc. Will proberly just get a rental car from Sydney.And Drive up(according to google).That way i can do some sight seeing,proberly stay...
  12. N

F.O.M.A. Dome 3/13 Juicy June!! Free Amp Giveaways!!

3 more .Tracker bit slow on laptop and missed name,but got coordes,and time.so should match up to entropia tacker
  13. globals

globals

14. globals

globals

15. globals

globals

16. global

global

17. global

global

18. global

global