Search results

1. S

Selling: A few skills

Looking for a bulk skill buyer to free up a couple K ped, pls pm me if interested. If u can supply esis, we can work a favorable price on all of it and deduct the esi costs. Not looking to completely chip out, just a few of the more valuable skills for a few K worth of it.
  2. S

Brain oil for youtube vid pls :D

Figured people may wanna look at this guy vtollin away from an old protty to resume his firing. Certain someone who made wild allegations of me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmPLlvthnp0&feature=youtu.be
  3. S

Tom's brain oil for Sloe thread

In case any of ya actually believed this idiot, lol. He's a vtol exploiter, hunting prot olds with vtol out with his friend. Each shooting till the mob reaches them, then hoppin into vtol. I warned em repeatedly before i got upset and took initiative, taking their mob. I don't think they should...
  4. S

Selling: Queens Sceptre 2011 ul t3

SOLD! Ty all involved on keeping this thread clean. Takin offers on this ul club, pls pm or post in public chat here; No flame wars or stupidity pls, i'm a fair man, make me ur offers. ;) Weapon is currently at t3 and has decent tier rates. Please no arguments on the tt of the weapon and...
  5. S

Selling: Songkra Corrosive Dagger

Accepting offers on this fine blade, pls PM or post in this thread if ur interested, and i'd appreciate keepin this thread free from any bickering, ty!
  6. S

Selling: Empty skill implant, 1083.16 TT

Looking for a buyer for an ESI, TT value of 1083.16 before hitting the auction. Accepting reasonable offers, PM or post in here, and pls keep this thread clean.
  7. S

Songkra Corrosive Dagger

My first discovery! Key10 instance with jayjay on ark, came with some nice swirls. :) Images: Pricecheck here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?233210-Songkra-Corrosive-Dagger&p=3009931#post3009931
  8. S

Songkra Corrosive Dagger

Just discovered this today, my first disco in fact. :) Looking to see what a fair price the community would consider for this, as i'm looking to sell, i'm a sword user unfortunately and not knife. :( Info and pics of blade in question ...
  9. S

Selling: unL Dragons Breath t6.0

Sellin my beloved dragons breath, tier 6. Pls pm me with offers, or place ur bids here, if the offer is interesting i will sell bo. Sword is now t6.1! Sword is sold. Thanks to all who were interested :)
  10. S

Selling: Lion Helmet and Footguard (M)

As the title suggests... Lion helmet and footguards. Taking offers on these two armors, both tier 1. Pls PM or offer in here, ty :)
  11. S

Selling: Strikehammer t3.9

Cant believe i did this... but i meant to write T3.9... not 2.9... sry for the confusion ;( Selling my beloved DOA Strikehammer T3.9. Buyout = tt+20.5k Decided to make this a steal and drop it to a b/o of 20.5k, if i heard right, one t4 just sold at 21k so i think this is a reasonable...
  12. S

15207 ped Neconu, happy new yrs!!!!

Way to kick off the new year... I beg you guys not to hate... My neconu event is paying off in spades for me :yay: I suggest u guys give it a shot too lmao!!
  13. S

25415 pedder Osseo

And again a very merry xmas season for Sloe :) My grinding finally payed off big on the LA49 Neconu Slaughter event :D First the big equus hof and now this....
  14. S

Selling: UnL Adjusted Embra c1 sword

As the title says, UnL Adjusted Embra c1 sword, tt is at minimum atm. Taking offers in pm preferably. GL and happy hoffing :)
  15. S

Stability...

Just got into the new VU... and... ROFL
  16. S

Selling: proteron tooth

Accepting offers in PM for proteron tooth. Please only serious offers and may be willing to accept items, but along with ped, pls no item only deals if possible. Updated with screenie! Click to enlarge Current top offer is DOA strikehammer+9k peds! bidding to end on May 18th at 23L59 MA...
  17. S

Buying: Skills

Looking to buy a few skill if the price is right, prefer bulk. Alertness 30-32 ped tt Athletics 40-43 ped tt Avoidance 13-14 ped tt Evade 24-27 ped tt Will accept smaller amounts if the price seem alright, looking forward to getting this done with :)
  18. S

Selling: Angel shin (F)

Angel Shin (F) for sale. Please PM me for offers, thank you kindly in advance. Please ped deals only.
  19. S

Selling: DOA Strikehammer

Selling DOA strikehammer, pm for offers, thanks in advance. Please ped only if possible, but may accept item deals.
  20. S

Selling: DOA rockjacker

Selling DOA Rockjacker. 55k b/o, pls only serious offers of ped or decent amount of ped plus item.
  21. S

Selling: Unlimited Niflheim

Unlimited Niflheim TT = 12238.47 Starting bid = TT+30K B/O = TT+40k Auction will be running 7 days or until B/O. I reserve the right to pull auction if anything comes up.
  22. S

Selling: Unlimited Assassin R150

Unlimited Assassin R150 TT=11961.49 Starting bid at TT+33K, B/O TT+43K. The bidding will run 7 days or until b/o. Thank You and happy bidding! (reserve the right to pull auction for unforeseen circumstances)
  23. S

I may need medical attention after this day...

Well, Xmas started like any other day... but it quickly turned VERY merry... I just had the most amazing day of my EU career, and likely not to top this, ever lol. But what a ride :D (missing one 1.2-1.3k hof screenie on leviathan, forgot to take it, by then i was a bit edgy already if u can...
  24. S

Dare you!

Dare you to buy armor plates off auctions atm without good solid memory of their individual protections... And without using entropedia! :D Hope this is a bug, anyone but me notice or are we all so pissed off about the enhancer and tiering fiasco? lol
Back