Search results

1. IvoL

Yubikey x = 2fa hw-based successor of GC?

Having been inspired by Atrax's very good post explaining that Google (and perhaps also other) 3rd-party authenticator-apps work and are fully compatible with PE, I immediately became curious after reading somewhere about the Ubikey. It comes in various flavours & shapes, and offer several...
  2. IvoL

Question: How to exclude posts from individual people?

I know that is possible to exclude posts from certain sections of the forum if you are not interested. I have managed to filter out some stuff that doesn't interest me and improve my PCF experience. If it would be possible to exclude or hide posts from certain individuals, it would certainly...
  3. IvoL

[loot 2.0] new hunting styles and impact on (MU of) weapons

Hi all, I've not been aable to log a lot of hrs in 2.0 myself yet, just tried to keep up to speed via the forums. I did notice here and there remarks on how "what used to work fine" seems to work differently or not at all anymore. It is proabably to be expected that we'll go through a somewhat...
  4. IvoL

[Loot 2.0] finishers: which one to use?

Since VU 15.15, it would seem that the discussion that may have existed before on wether or not to us finishers is no longer relevant: the release notes do not leave a lot of room for other interpretation. Assuming there is a benifit to using a finisher to prevent overkill damage, the obvious...
  5. IvoL

New TOU?

Anyone else got this? As received from no-reply@entropiauniverse.com about 15 mins ago.
  6. IvoL

Selling: Old Bessie: Starkhov AS-129 Tier 2.2

After nearly 4 years the time has come to say goodbye to one of my most reliable and trusted comrades: Old Bessie. Countless times she has come to my rescue when needed most: when all other weapons had failed. As my main weapons are Melee, she has seen relatively little use: I would even go as...
  7. IvoL

Selling: 30+ different types of Calypso Hides and Skins

Storage cleanout: I have the following hides and skins in storage: I would like to sell them in bulk, if the offer is right. 6 Aetherex Skin 4 Allophyl Skin 1 Ambulimax Skin 23 Argonaut Skin 44 Armax Skin 6 Atrax Skin 3 Atrox Skin 14 Berycled Skin 52 Caudatergus Skin 1 Chomper Hide 16 Combibo...
  8. IvoL

Selling: all my extractors in bulk, over 20k

Storage cleanout: I have the following extractors in storage: I would like to sell them in bulk, if the offer is right. 244 Advanced Cloth Extractor 6 Advanced Gem Extractor 1579 Advanced Leather Extractor 68 Advanced Metal Extractor 120 Advanced Mineral Extractor 1780 Advanced Stone Extractor...
  9. IvoL

Selling: over twenty different types of components, in bulk

Storage cleanout: I have the following components in storage: I would like to sell them in bulk, if the offer is right. 11 Accelerative Matrix Component I 340 Adaptive Fire Rate Component 285 Electronic Stabilizing Component 274 Focus Lense Component 152 High Definition GUI Component 598 High...
  10. IvoL

Selling: thousands of cans of paint in 25 different colours

Storage cleanout: I have the following Paints in storage: I would like to sell them in bulk, if the offer is right. 333 Paint Can (Blue) 5 Paint Can (Brown) 7 Paint Can (Burgundy) 131 Paint Can (Burnt Umber) 12 Paint Can (Cornsilk) 1 Paint Can (Crimson) 51 Paint Can (Dark Blue) 54 Paint Can...
  11. IvoL

Selling: various Ark loot [bulk]

Storage cleanout: I have the following list of Ark Loot in storage: I would like to sell then in bulk, if the offer is right. 9 Beladoth Back Spike 71 Beladoth Hide 54 Bokol Hide 53 Carabok Hide 36 Feran Hide 126 Hadraada Hide 2 Hadraada Spinal Plate 75 Jori Hide 16 Nusul Hide 6 Oro Cranial...
  12. IvoL

Selling: various NI & AG loot [bulk]

Storage cleanout: I have the following list of NI Loot in storage: I would like to sell them in bulk, if the offer is right. 71 Boar DNA Strand 15 Boar Eye 58 Boar Head 3 Boar Heart 52 Boar Hoove 22 Boar Steak 66 Boar Tail 660 Boar Tusk 3322 Cyclops Arm 367 Cyclops Club 6187 Cyclops Eye 1697...
  13. IvoL

Selling: refined NI Crystals

Storage cleanout: I have the following list of NI Crystals in storage: I would like to sell them in bulk, if the offer is right. 16 Refined Adamite Crystal 13 Refined Adventurine Crystal 113 Refined Aegirine Crystal 14 Refined Agate Crystal 3 Refined Agrellite Crystal 38 Refined Amber Crystal...
  14. IvoL

Selling: Adj. Pixie M

Adjusted Pixie M (unL) for sale. All pieces except Foot guards are at T0.0, Foot Guards at 0.2. Daily MU for the entire kit is +59.9, special offer here on PCF: +53.20 (over 10% below!!). Set is at full TT (26.80), making the overall price for the whole lot 80 PEDs! PMs me or post below if...
  15. IvoL

Which mob can give which minimum global?

Hi there, New functionality means new investigations to be done. With the new global level differentiation per mob, that means that each mob could have a different global threshold, perhaps even different maturities of a mob have different levels... I've seen several globals below 50 PED pass...
  16. IvoL

Info: Adding or removing enhancers to items decays the item!

A very surprising find, of which I didn't even believe it was true until I verified it by repeating it several times (at dear cost I may add:mad:). I couldn't find any posts regarding this, if they are there, my apologies for not searching properly. It has been known for a long time that...
  17. IvoL

Skill Mod Enhancers 1 investigated: net effect negative!?!

Background: Since so little real data was available on the effect of Skill Modification Enhancers, I decided to do some investigation into the subject myself. Common sense (and the item name) suggests that Skill Mod Enhancers must somehow increase your effectiveness at using a weapon, as if to...
  18. IvoL

Release Notes 2010.04

Somehow I can't see this yet...so I posted it myself :) PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2010.4 2010-08-31 ***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!*** RESETTLEMENT...
  19. IvoL

Mindforce and Skill Increase Bonus for old, redesigned chips

In line with the post made for all the new, (L) chips, I want to find out the details of as many of the old chips, that have been redesigned, as possible. Does the chip have SIB? If so, have you maxed it, or at what %age are you? IIRC in the old situations, the chips of levels 4 and up had...
  20. IvoL

blank (black) screen in stead of login screen

Am I the only one experiencing these login problems? Or is this related to the server-issue that was reported on the 29th? I didn't change anything recently, to be sure I just upgraded to the last 197.13 nvidia-release...but it is still not working for me. Cheers, IvoL
  21. IvoL

new NVIDIA drivers: 196.21

Anyone else updated to these new NVIDIA drivers yet? My first impression is that performance is worse if anything...but that could just be me. What are your experiences?
  22. IvoL

Info: distribution of TIR values

I've inventorised my items and found some interesting things. Basically I collected all the TIR data of 211 items, and can sort them in various ways now. The first thing that this "proves" is the "random"/"normal" distrbution of the TIRs. The items are a mix of weapons, many armors, and some...
  23. IvoL

Achievement: New unlock: Foreseeing! :D

Since yesterday, I have the ability to see what is coming, it is not easy and I have not mastered it fully, but look what I managed to achieve yesterday: Check out the soc-chat!
  24. IvoL

VU10 - application configuration incorrect

After finishing the download and installing I keep getting this error when trying to launch the new clientloader: Click to enlarge I reinstalled several times, completely deinstalled and installed again but alas, no result. Anyone else having this same problem? I am running on windows XP.
  25. IvoL

higher mob regen -> higher mob degen?

I couldn't find any threads about this so here goes: Is it my perception or has the time that dead mob carcasses remain "there" been shortened? I timed it to be just two minutes yesterday, and my feeling (not supported by any numbers) is that this used to be much longer... It seems the rate of...
Back