Search results

1. Wody

Funny global

So, today I received some extra money, and figured I'd deposit in Entropia. First I crafted a bit. That was funny, because I got a 51 ped global, but MA thought it wasn't enough, so put a RK5-BP(L) in it. Then a few clicks later, it gave me another. Put them both in auction etc. Figuring my luck...
  2. Wody

VU 11.7: Achievements bug

Hi, as you can see from the screenshot, achievements do not unlock when achieved:
  3. Wody

Solution to 'fixing' bugged VU 14.4 migrations

Hi, First the bad news.... Rescuing it is not easy. The good news, it can be done. What went wrong? The migation uses wrong folders, which messes up EU. It will not migrate at all, or put it in strange folders named 'dynamic content calpro001' for example. Also files in it can be corrupted and...
  4. Wody

VU 11.4: Blueprint bug

Although blueprints do show the proper level in their books now, their pictures are still wrong.
  5. Wody

VU 11.4: Item description/usage bug

From the screenshot: Not all items have descriptions/item-details. When you try to use the item, you can actually attach/detach etc, but the object is not usable and the gun can not be equipped with such an amp. I do not know if more items are affected, or just this amp, or if it is just mine
  6. Wody

VU 11.4: Text alignment bug

See screenshot: Bugreport filed, expecting another download/update :) Information about the bug: It is not computer related. If you have it, it will appear on every computer you use. It is account related. Some people have it, some people don't.
  7. Wody

Achievement: Giving somebody a very good day

Read article here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entry.php?2061-Noms! :) edit: I found Hannes address after searching through pages and pages of information, taking many hours of private investigating. And you can too! their address is in on the planetcalypso website and the same...
  8. Wody

A very generous offer to the community (not my offer though)

Hello, On our planet, there are lots of people, some good, some bad. Sometimes, bad people seem to make an effort to redeem themself, and often it turns out to be not so honest. But sometimes, it seems genuine, and I believe such people should be commended. Today, I saw somebody that I believe...
  9. Wody

Achievement: 60 agility and 122 health

With some help, I finished the 50 longtooth mission, and it made me reach 60 agility and 122 health at the same time! So a nice achievement
  10. Wody

Hunting and mining on the rock

Hey, After getting a tezlapod global of 75 ped, I figure hey, that's almost 80 ped, so I used Jotbot Travelcompany, and ended on the rock, where I went hunting and mining. Looting was good, I got an enmatter claim and killed a mob. But, then that was pretty much it, since there wasn't anything...
  11. Wody

Category5.tv shows vehicles

In show number 145, Robbie Ferguson showed vehicles in entropia. You can go to the website www.category5.tv to view it, or look below for just the clip: CRElvBSZeL4
  12. Wody

eviscerator with full items

Normally I don't post globals, but since this is my first ever single loot with two full TT items, I figured it deserved it, even though it's 'only' 156 ped. Items are a full TT Boom CCC(L), full TT Martial Harness (F,L) and a not so full Martial Shinguards (M,L)
  13. Wody

Achievement: First tier increases on new CRA armour

I'll never be rich, I won't get an ATH, and it is unlikely that I'll ever get my name on anything (although I do suspect the energetic bunny was named after my pet Sable the energizer, who just keeps going and going, no matter if vegetation is in their way, mobs, water, wether I am dead or not...
  14. Wody

Achievement: Community Recognition Award Armor (male)

For excellent guiding! Either that, or my parking.
  15. Wody

Discovery: Cars can be worn as a hat!

16. Wody

Upstanding citizens, what would you rather have?

I was wondering, as EU community, what would you rather have?
  17. Wody

Parking on a gun turret

Look at my car! Oh no! What am I going to do???? Ohhhh my head hurts, I shouldn't drunk all that new Beer shipment that came in last night with Faye
  18. Wody

Mining Shake Theory

Hey, I figured out how the mining loot system works! It works with enhancers! But not the crafted enhancers.... Let me explain! Have you ever noticed how when you run your finder shakes pretty much all around? If you are in a good loot period, it will shake loose all the stuff in the claims...
  19. Wody

Uber: Jot's first Uber!

As you can see on the tracker, I get some globals once a while, when I deposit, but never got anything really impressive. Today, loot was weird for me, nothing that I could determine, but I just saw more different kinds of stuff in loot. Then, I got a few globals, and that was already profit...
  20. Wody

Bug in 11.0: The Omegaton Mystery

Hi, Visit a TT. Any TT! And look for the well known Omegaton brandname. You won't find it, It has gone! What happened? They even have gone from all item-descriptions!
  21. Wody

Verification data for Entropia Universe 10.6.1.38964

Procedure: 1. Copy and install quicksfv from http://www.quicksfv.org/ 2. Open notepad 3. Select all the text in the special box labeled check.sfv from my post, you can use your mouse by holding down the mouse button, or click first left from the ; of the first line, scroll to the end with both...
  22. Wody

Verification data for Entropia Universe 10.6.0.38841

Procedure: 1. Copy and install quicksfv from http://www.quicksfv.org/ 2. Open notepad 3. Select all the text in the special box labeled check.sfv from my post, you can use your mouse by holding down the mouse button, or click first left from the ; of the first line, scroll to the end with both...
  23. Wody

Verification data for Entropia Universe 10.5.2.38477

24. Wody

Verification data for Entropia Universe 10.5.1.38212

25. Wody

Verification data for Entropia Universe 10.5.0.38121

Back