Search results

1. cenwyn

Selling: This thread can be closed

Empty
  2. cenwyn

Buying: Buying EWE EP-41, Adjusted

Hi there, I want to buy an Adj EP-41. Tier not relevant, but price is! Give me your best offer! Cenwyn
  3. cenwyn

Buying: (BOUGHT) A106 and Ares Ring, Imp

Found what I was looking for.
  4. cenwyn

Buying: Phantom (M) tier 0.

Buying
  5. cenwyn

Price Check Phantom (M) tier 0

Anyone know a reasonable price for this full armor?
  6. cenwyn

Coming back gear questions!

Hey all :) I'm playing with the idea of coming back for a while. I miss shooting Aurli., and shooting in general.. I have Gremlin + 5B, but no gun. I will probably fast heal with UR125 (L) and slow heal with Herb box. So... Any ideas for an UL cheap gun that will do the job, or low MU (L)...
  7. cenwyn

Selling: Adj EP-41, Hypercharged A105, Jarhead (M), Gremlin (M), 6A and 5B plates.

I'm selling essentially all you need to be hunting a pretty diverse flora of mobs all around the universe! I'm looking for reasonable prices. PM me here on PCF if you find something of interest. Everything is full TT. Jarhead (M). All 7 pieces at least t1. SSOOLLDD Gremlin (M). All 7 pieces...
  8. cenwyn

Buying: Jarhead (M)

I want one fast! :) :yay:
  9. cenwyn

Buying: Low tiered Adj EWE EP-41 or Ranked Scorpion

Adj EWE EP-41 or Ranked Scorpion PM with price suggestion. Thanks!:yay:
  10. cenwyn

Help: Handgun question!

Hello, all. I am currently shooting my way through an insane amount of Armatrix LP-55 (L). I think I might soon max the LP-60 (L), and then I will change to that. I am paying great amounts of MU, and maaaaybe… there is an UL SIB handgun with similar dmg/pec that I should consider investing...
  11. cenwyn

Buying: A105 amp!

I need one of these. PM me with price suggestion! :yay:
  12. cenwyn

New music!

Hey, all. Me and my new band just released a new song called Silent. I hope you like it. Try it, for example, while seeing the sun set when running over the great plains of Amethera or flying solitary through the void from Calypso to Arkadia... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0_2fSyG1eY Tell...
  13. cenwyn

Is there a soc for me...?

Greetings! I have been playing this game on and off since 2007. I have been on a break since about 7 months, but feel the entropian pull tightening its grip on me... Is there a soc out there with many active members who enjoys team hunting and often engage in such activities? I would be...
  14. cenwyn

Help: Fresh start?

Hey, all! I'm considering coming back to the game. You can say many things about Entropia, but... I love it. I just love it. Sometimes it makes me feel very angry, but no other game has had quite the same impact on me as this. I've been gone quite some time. Maybe 7 months. I post in the noob...
  15. cenwyn

Help: Crash as I am approaching FOMA.

Hey. I was just about to land on FOMA, when the game crashed. Now, everytime I log in and get past the login screen and the GC code, the game loads... and just when I am about to get in, it crashes. Any quickfixes for this? Support case sent. Cenwyn
  16. cenwyn

Achievement: Finally...

I welcome you to listen to my first ever released piano piece. Feel. https://kaspar.hearnow.com https://www.facebook.com/kasparpianomusic/ It's like... flying! :yay:
  17. cenwyn

Selling: Piron pbr-10

Hi! Selling this unlimited (UL) gun. More information can be found here. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Piron_PBR-10 SB: TT + 300 BO: TT + 550 Bid now!
  18. cenwyn

Buying: 5B armor plates (7 pieces)

No longer looking.
  19. cenwyn

Selling: Jarhead (M), 5B set, a106.

SALE STILL ON!! Jarhead (M, C) full set (tiers between 1 and 3): SB: tt + 800 BO: tt + 900 A106: SOLD 5B set (7 pieces): SOLD
  20. cenwyn

Cenwyn on the road to ShadowQuest. For fame and glory!!

Our little metal baby is born and I want to share!!! :yay: After years of fun, fun, fun and really hard work my band ShadowQuest's epic metal album is finished. This music is the perfect companion as you take down the mobs on Calypso or bounce around trying not to get killed in a pvp zone... A...
  21. cenwyn

Buying: A106 amplifier

Looking for an A106 amplifier. Cheers!
  22. cenwyn

Help: Commando ideas appreciated!

Hey. I am level 60.5 laser pistoleer (hit). Level 58.4 blp pistoleer (hit). Level 57.3 ranged laser (dmg). I am almost maxed on Ewe EP-53 (laser pistol). 57/59 hits/min. A few more shots and I have maxed the Zero-six (blp pistol). I own a Beast amp and an A104. I am lvl 33.7 evader and lvl 27.4...
  23. cenwyn

Buying: The Beast in me wants Dante. Buying Dante.

Sell your Dante to me! I only want one, so you need to be swift!
  24. cenwyn

Buying: Jarhead (M) and 5B set.

I got what I was looking for! Cenwyn
  25. cenwyn

Buying: Jarhead (M) or similar, Dante or A105.

Looking to get some hunting gear again. I'll start off with armor and amp. I had Gremlin before, but Jarhead looks slightly better. If you have other suggestions, tell me :) PM me with offers.
Back