Search results

1. A

HoF: Hof and some globals.

And to think i still lost 700 ped with these. :confused: This first is an older hof i forgot to post. Click to enlarge The rest are from last week. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  2. A

!!!Next Generation Entropian!!!

Hello, Fellow Entropians. Last night my wife and I went to prepare for the arival of our 3rd child. Today April 16, 2009 at 11:22AM Central. We got our little bundle of joy. So as a proud father I thought I would share this moment, with all my Friends and fellow Entropians. So without...
  3. A

Achievement: CGA Unlocked

Finally my first mining Unlock CGA!!!:yay: Click to enlarge
  4. A

Energized Bunny

Anyone else gotten one of these. My wife looted on and I was like WTF!!! That was unexpected lol. Do they serve any purpose to anyones knowledge or just a decorating trinket? Says in the description that it can hold a small power cell.
  5. A

Achievement: New Unlock for me!

Well I got a new unlock last night. RDA Its funny though how i got it. I have been in the process of swaping over from Laser Rifles to BLP. Yet you still Gain in both. I though RDA was unlocked at lvl 20 dmg and my buddy was like no its 18 lol. I said well im at 18 on laser dmg. but no unlock...
  6. A

XXI Iron

Well i can finally join the ranks of those that have hof'ed. I got my First hof last night since I started playing in Aug 07. It was on CND in dome #13. 1549 Ped of Iron. Woot. Currently #9 capture prog.
  7. A

Walking & Sweating yourself into a Hanger!!!

Today a Friend of mine that i got started playing EU asked me a question. The question was "Do you think its possable to sweat and walk around and pick up enough stuff to buy a hanger in a reasonable amount of time?" Well I told him, I honestly have no clue. We talked a little more and I have...
  8. A

How do you take a Screenshot?

Im looking to some advice on this subject. Its been a long while, and i plain forgot. I know that i need another program to do this. What program i should use, what works best i should say. Thanks in advance.
  9. A

Where do you hunt and why?

Id like to know where most people hunt, and why you like to hunt there. Do you Hunt on a LA or not? Is it because you seem to get better loots on a LA? Do you prefer to hunt in a group or solo? Do you hunt LA's for skilling because theres normaly more of a mob density than an area spawn? Im...
  10. A

Whats up with the mobs!

This morning i start the game, there is a small download. Once in game i start to go hunting. Ya know that ritual repair your armor amps weaps buy ammo. Go to my hunting spot of choice and start blasting away. Yet on my screen the mobs avatar is not moving i see it attacking but the red dot on...
  11. A

Crafting for Noobs

Well I have started to dabble in the crafting a little. Im looking for a little advice from some of the high rollers here. I have started crafting on the Filter BP, I have gotten it to a rating of 60 so far. My main question is this. Is it better to craft for quality or quantity. So far in my...
  12. A

Hope to start Mentoring

Well i have been playing this off and on for about 9 months now. After my recent real life problems. I am finally able to start getting back to EU, After i finish brushing up on all that changed recently i will be actively looking for a few Disciples. So hopefully ill be up and running with in...
  13. A

Getting back into the saddle!

Well several months ago I had to sell every thing i owned in EU. Had to fix my car. I am currently trying to get back into the saddle to say the least. Still trying to read up on all thats changed over the last 6 months or so. Is the rig still camped all the time with no chance for us noobs to...
  14. A

How's your Luck factor.

Well I have been playing EU for arox. 1.5 weeks. Loved the game itself. Yet I personally have absolutle 0 luck. Today 37 consecutive mobs not in the exact same location gave the MA favorite line "Creature contains no loot." I have made 1 or 2 deposits so far to replenish my stock of ammo to...
  15. A

Conection probs again......

Well was just wondering if anyone else is having problems logging in or visiting the main website. 2 days in a row now for me that I cant feed the addiction.
Back