Search results

1. Kydde

Selling: Rifle skill

TT = 94.12PED % = 1200 Total: 1129,44 PED I got more rifle skills to take from if you got a decent ESI I can buy from you...
  2. Kydde

Full Phantom M

Any thoughts?
  3. Kydde

Selling: Coloring chip

Hey all, selling a coloring chip. TT is 13,86 % i ask is 21k (21000%) For a total newbie thats 2153 points of Coloring when inserted, can't promise but i think that should be almost lvl 12 coloring. I had 16 when chipped out but thats including color matching.. so perhaps lvl 12.. First...
  4. Kydde

Selling: Phantom full set (M)

Selling great armour for varied hunting, had it for a while and just love it. Start Bid: +3,5k (3 500) PEDs Buyout Bid: +4,2k (4 200) PEDs Auction ends: 2010-10-07 (17th October 2010) Auction may change date or SB and BO, but not after SB been met. If current bid surpassed auction time...
  5. Kydde

Selling: Skills

Selling lots of skills now, all listed below and more lower skills, if you're curios of what skills just ask. "The early bird gets the worm"... The amount of skills may vary from day to day, so be quick! Rifle - 6579 Anatomy - 5004 LWT - 5799 BLP SOLD Marksmanship - 4516 (+Chips in auction)...
  6. Kydde

Selling: Mayham helmet (M)

Rare piece of armour, 2nd piece of 2 available... one comes out every year as prize in the Merry Mayhem event, so its a collectors piece as well. SB +4000 PEDs Current bid +4100 PEDS SOLD BO +5000 PEDs TT = 132,96 PED (full at 146,00PED) PEDS ONLY LAST CALLS ARE AVAILABLE, TIME EXTENDED BY 5...
  7. Kydde

Help: Connection issue

Hey Guys, i kind of ran out of ideas to fix it, so hoping you guys can help me, turning to support is well... lets all be honest, I'd have more success running in front of a train. My problem is that when I join EU I can play for like 1 min than I get disconnect. Connection lost to Entropia...
  8. Kydde

Kydde's Mayham

Just want to thank you all who helped me alongside for mayhem :D Was no top 3 but at least top9 :D We had great fun and it was mostly appreciated for the help, couldnt have done it without you guys! :) Special Thanks to: Al Magam Gambe Chipchop Chippe Tidlund Glen Gleni Ryan Ty for all...
  9. Kydde

Achievement: 150HP, Combat Sense and a bit Fashion Design

Thought I'd mash them all together in one post for ya. Didn't get a pic of Medium Hp, but enjoy the other two :yay:
  10. Kydde

fapper ?

Need a fapper for eomon hunt, perferably adj fap, but anything from ek2600 and above Maxxed. I'm in twins at moneta bank! Decay, 10ped/h.. I'm negotiable
  11. Kydde

Selling: Shadow Thigh Guards, SGA Edition (F)

Hey all! Selling a whole new item! :) I've been doing a lot of research regarding this item and its value. Tossing the ball in all directions, and getting different results from anywhere I get the ball back. But I think I got some info in helping me doing this auction of the said Shadow Thigh...
  12. Kydde

Shadow Thigh Guards, SGA Edition (F)

What you guys think? Looted it yesterday: Discovery: Shadow Thigh Guards, SGA Edition (F)
  13. Kydde

Discovery: Shadow Thigh Guards, SGA Edition (F)

After first month of SGA, and no SGA in sight, I gave up. Never for a second did I think I'd ever loot any SGA item... But now 2 months later and a big wallet again, I guess it paid off! :yay::yay: Info on the baby :)
  14. Kydde

FYI: Yesterday's Night Live!

Intro The sunday's show with Kydde will from now on be called as the title says; Yesterday's Night Live. It will be the footer for a whole new show with lots of entertaining events and other activities. When?? How?? Who?? Every Sunday from 18MA to 20MA, if in event of reschedule one will be...
  15. Kydde

memory... yeah right

memory... yeah right. I thought it was huge fun when that warning for memory was introduced, what a cock-up. :D Now though, it seems to have struck me, what comes around goes around eh? could see the use for it, but not this way. I get one every time I log in now, as its suppose to be. Thing...
  16. Kydde

Selling: Full Gremlin M

Selling full Gremlin armor Male set, with feets, all 7 parts. TT = 484,20ped Start Bid = TT+150 (634,20) Buy out = TT+200 (684,20) AUCTION ENDED. Auction will go on to Friday 2009-09-18 14:00MA time. Pick-up will be right after auction finish. Will be in twins waiting. Seller...
  17. Kydde

Achievement: Kydde goes avoidance

Totally forgot about this skill, before VU I chipped in for the lvl 25 paramedic, treatment skill. Waited on the Evader 25, guess it finally came :D
  18. Kydde

Farewell party for EU.

Hey Guys, hours counting to the historical moment of our beloved game. The VU10 will be starting to implement at midnight its said. So in the occasion I've thought of arranging a little farewell party/hangout, So wheres a better place to say goodbye to the game we know than the place that gave...
  19. Kydde

Selling: Paradise Bra

Selling a Paradise Bra SB TT+160ped BO TT+180ped SOLD No end date set. TBA after first offer. I and seller reserve the right to change the auction for any time given, also reserve the right to specified person.
  20. Kydde

Buying: Camo Arms Urban Stalker

Hey, looking for a Urban stalker to buy, anyone selling or know anyone selling please do gimmie a PM here on forum! TY :)
  21. Kydde

My point of view

From my first sweat to my first deposit, my first Global and HOF, on and off breaks. Lots have has happen over the past few years in Entropia, and I'm happy to be a part of it. 2004-06-13 is the date in focus, its the time I started playing Entropia, it started of in my opinion as a ground...
  22. Kydde

Uber: 9k Ambu :)

Well in attempt to skill up for cb26, one could not stop notice the one and only swirleys coming ahead for Mr Kydde this wonderfull evening of ours :) Enjoy the pictures, I know I will for a looong while :D PS. Still shaking :)
  23. Kydde

HoF: piggy gave me happie :)

Don't usually post my hofs unless they are ubers, but thought it might be of a notice. :) Most of the loot is a full TT Isis LR48 (L) and a full TT Eon Foot Guards (F,L) :D Eon foots are up for sale btw ;) Just PM me here!
  24. Kydde

Achievement: Esl :)

Hehe.. After 44 attempts finally got it ;) Thx alot Looser and Tzepu :)
  25. Kydde

Achievement: Coolness

hehe... finally :) Click to enlarge
Back