Search results

1. citizenmnky

How MA will Shut Down EU

I've always wondered how MA would shut down EU (if it does). This could be due to the economy or just business reasons for them. Would they notify players? Would it be abrupt? Would they get creative? I then imagined my own creative way of EU being destroyed. Mine would kinda go along the...
  2. citizenmnky

3 Questions

I find myself often wondering questions that nobody in EU surely knows, but often wonder themselves... :confused: . Is there a loot pool? . Is there such thing as veins? . Do mobs contain a set loot before they are killed? . If people become more profitable on a...
  3. citizenmnky

Suspicious ID Assualts

I find it weird that many of the people I read about getting hacked and stuff are usually rich. It seems that those who report on EF atleast always have something to loose whenever there is a report of a hack. I'm wondering some things. 1. Does it seem to you that everybody has their name...
  4. citizenmnky

3D Analyzer Help Needed!!!

I used to use the 3D analyzer version 2.26 to play EU before the VU 9.3. But when i logged on after the VU was put in , everything was brown. it was like there was just brown terrain everywhere, you could see the sun's glare and maybe an object or two if they were close. I figured maybe...
  5. citizenmnky

Bigger Friend's List?

Hey, I have a full Friend's List. I like meeting people and making friends but I have a problem with my Friend's List, it's full:( I delete old or inactive players and still find myself sometimes having to delete players so I can accommodate people that have priority, such as trade deals...
  6. citizenmnky

Buying: Interested In Buying A Hangar.

I am trying to arrange the sale of a hangar to a client. ;) If you have a hangar and want to sell it, PLEASE PM ME with a FAIR,REASONABLE price :) Thank you very much :D
  7. citizenmnky

Selling: ANGEL SHIN GUARDS(F) Anybody wanna buy?

Hey, my friend looted a female angel shin guard and I am trying to help him sell it. Would those interested please PM me so we can work out a place to meet and price. you can also email me at daneduxdivakaran@yahoo.com. (preferably PM)
  8. citizenmnky

Looking for a JOB

Yea so I was wondering if all the wonderful EF users would like to provide the peds of life to me by giving me a job:D? I've tried finding some on EU itself but was pretty hard. :( And so now I wonder if the users of EF would be gracious and numerous enough to help me out. All job opportunities...
  9. citizenmnky

Looking for a JOB

Yea so I was wondering if all the wonderful EF users would like to provide the peds of life to me by giving me a job:D? I've tried finding some on EU itself but was pretty hard. :( And so now I wonder if the users of EF would be gracious and numerous enough to help me out. All job opportunities...
  10. citizenmnky

MA time?

How do you figure out what time it is in the Entropia Universe when you're not logged in? Like say you figure out there's an event on EU and it lists a time, how do u convert that into ur local time? Is there a website with MA time on it?
Back