Search results

1. AtroxEater

ATH: 47236 Exarosaur Old Alpha Elite

Huge fucking gz man! Trust the system ;) It pays out eventually! Now unlike strash a nice portion of that really is mine, so I'm looking forward to it! :cool:
  2. AtroxEater

Uber: My return to mining

But getting rid of the map makes it that much more of a hassle ;) Thanks for the gratzes all, and it took out a 22tt chunk from my 203 (L) extractor for those who wanted to know lol
  3. AtroxEater

Uber: My return to mining

Ive recently come back from "quitting" 6 months ago, and starting mining from lvl 2 prospector all the way back up to lvl 18 in the past 3 weeks. The first week I hit this: I had a bit of losses when I chipped out so I think they came back in this HoF. I started making an excel sheet of all...
  4. 3889 PED Cald

3889 PED Cald

Mining Ubers
  5. 1283 PED Niks

1283 PED Niks

Mining Ubers
  6. AtroxEater

Selling: Selling Lots of Hunting Skills

Still for sale, lots to be sold :bump:
  7. AtroxEater

Bump for these skills
  8. AtroxEater

I have updated the Skills, they are still for sale. :bump:
  9. AtroxEater

I'm going on a trip to peru for a couple of weeks. :yay: So the auctioning will have to wait 'till I get back. Nick
  10. AtroxEater

Buuump :bump:
  11. AtroxEater

BUMP :bump:
  12. AtroxEater

Bump :wtg:
  13. AtroxEater

Morning Bump :bump:
  14. AtroxEater

The laser tech is now on hold, and it's quite impossible to extract 4 ped from a skill well over 5000 without risking an ESI. Sorry but I'm only looking to sell in larger amounts, thx anyway.
  15. AtroxEater

Sorry about that guys, I'll delete some messages asap and PM you.
  16. AtroxEater

Bump it uuuppp :bump:
  17. AtroxEater

Bump it up :bump:
  18. AtroxEater

Bump it up, 209TT of various skills was already sold. Keep em coming. :)
  19. AtroxEater

Hi, I'm selling all my skills, so if you see anything you like let me know as my auction is now full. ;) Weapons Handling ~ 65 TT Marksmanship ~ 250 TT Handgun ~ 100 TT Laser Weapons Technology ~ 150 TT Anatomy ~ 250 TT They aren't yet extracted, so if you have your own ESI that's even...
  20. AtroxEater

yo check ur inbox

yo check ur inbox
  21. AtroxEater

ATH: in Garnets ! (244 in one loot)

Huge gratz! but how big was it :scratch2:
  22. AtroxEater

look what i found

complete opposite theory to people who believe that you need to have fully repaired gear to hit well :laugh: GZ on the solis though, I was on CND looking for a solis hit like that last week, didn't quiet get it ;)
  23. AtroxEater

Question: Does eco still exist?

Of course "eco" still exists. In the long run (100k+ ped cycled, maybe more) MA will give a return of about 95-98% TT wise, only counting the absolute essential costs (TT of gun, ammo and amp). This is only true if you use a gun eco of about 2.8 dmg/pec. If your eco goes down then so does your...
  24. AtroxEater

Selling: Bulk of Hedoc SK-50 (L)

At the moment there are none in auction. I'm sure you're refering to the weekly/monthly markup. They were cheap while there was a spawn of big maturity mulmuns with the eomons, now that these are gone, normal SK-50s (which only loot from warrior+ maturity mulmuns, which arent very common) are...
  25. AtroxEater

Selling: Bulk of Hedoc SK-50 (L)

Bump up the sk-50s :wtg:
Back