Search results

1. dangermagnet

Achievement: First Solo Global

I created my avatar on 12/09/05 and after three years in the game.. hunting, sweating, mining, crafting, exploring and mentoring I got my first solo global. :) The drought is over! Let the good times roll. Click to enlarge
  2. dangermagnet

IG: Crackpot Theory

Soylent Green .. is .. _People_ ! Er ... wait. I meant to say ... Umbranoids _are_ Argos! Ignoring the history before the Duchev plot started we get: Umbanoids disappear. Orbs appear. Argos are attracted to Orbs and camp them. Umbranoids reappear and fight with Argos at the Orbs...
  3. dangermagnet

T/S Armour (Gnome, Knight, Kobold, Paladin, Shogun)

Since I'm on a budget, I was hoping to trade out some of my and my Disciple's spare armours to get what we need, while helping someone else fill a need they had. If you don't have anything on the needs list but would like to purchase a piece, make an offer. I know how I feel when I manage to get...
  4. dangermagnet

short of a few bps (ditto)

I am trying to flesh out my Equipment I bp book: Level 1: Need: Basic Relays, Basic Bearings, Basic Tube Spare: Basic Wires Level 2: Need: None Spare: Basic Coil, Basic Engine, Basic Structure, Basic Rings Level 3: Need: Standard Visiomem, Metallic Bone Replacement (me and the rest of the...
Back