Search results

1. L

Selling: [SOLD]Selling/Take Offer A-3 Justifier Mk.2, Improved Tier 2,9

Taking offer for this beauty. Only interested in PED's. SB+60k Baby is gone... [SOLD for 65000 PED]
  2. L

Selling: Eon Helmet Female Unlimited

Selling: Eon Helmet Unlimited - Female Pm me with offers. // Del
  3. L

Selling: Spring sale! A-3 Justifier Mk.V Mentor Edition

Selling A-3 Justifier Mk.V Mentor Edition Tier 4,9 Probably the highest tiered ingame so far. SB Only at 20k Peds! One of the most eco rifles ingame! // Del
  4. L

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.V Mentor Edition

Selling this nice piece of gun. Its second most economical rifle ingame after the A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved. This one has Tier 4.9 and what I know its the highest tiered ingame so far! Pm me for offers. Asking for Peds +/or cld`s or trade for ImkII vs MkVme+peds/cld`s. SB=22k ped Cheers...
  5. L

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved

Want to buy a A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved a.k.a ImkII. Plz send me pm or contact me ingame via "player register" if you want to sell one or know someone who does! Cheers // Del :)
  6. L

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.V Mentor Edition

If u have the topic gun for sale, pls send me a PM so we can discuss the price. Gl out there! // Del
  7. L

Selling: Merry Mayhem Arm Guards - Female

Intrested in unlimited laser weapons(not lvl100 weapons), and peds. :) Plz send me serious Pm`s or write here in thread. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Mayhem Cheers // Del
  8. L

Question: How about a sub-category for blogs/logs?

Hi, Ive just started some more serious mineing and have been starting to go to the Mineing section here on EF. Its so damn many blogs/logs atm so if you dont looking for those you have to turn pages all the time! I have absolutely nothing against the blogs, I really like them. And its very many...
  9. L

Cordination button in teamchat?

Ive been hunting in team more often than usual lately, and people OFTEN forget to take cords when they die and have to ask teammates where they should jump. This is quite annoying, for both parts. Especially when the team hunts bigger mobs when you need lots of fapping. Its not fun start typeing...
  10. L

Selling: ESI 248,35ped TT

Selling a ESI with 248,38ped tt SOLD!!! :)
  11. L

Selling: Riker UL3 Unlimited

SOLD!!! Cheers// Del
  12. L

Buying: Riker UL3 Unlimited

Looking for a riker ul3 unlimited. Pm me if you have one! Tell me the tt and the price u want. Hope we can agree on something. :) Cheers, Del ;)
  13. L

Repair ammo??? lol

!!!Click to enlarge!!!! Something is not as it should be... I think.. ;)
Back