Search results

1. J

Selling: Combustive nanochip 6 T5.31

hi, i'm selling my combu 6, TIR : 132/200 asking for tt+1.2k T0 with delta and T5 with delta amp Looking for peds or cryo 7-8 ( i will add peds to the trade )
  2. J

Selling: Ancient BP clearing

hi, I came back from a long inactivity and i wanted to clear some of my inventory space, and i would like some cash, here is the list of all BP i have if anyone is interested : Name Quantity Value Advanced Talytic Converters Blueprint 1 0.01 Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01...
  3. J

Burn damage and life steal

Hi, Is it normal that when you attack with an Arson chip you don t regen on all damage dealt but only on the first 10% ? I can understand we don t pop a giant regen number on the first hit as we didn t effectively did the damage but we should slowly regen with the burn damage no? i sent a...
  4. J

Price Check Drugs Pills

ok i looked at the forum and most of people don t write price on their offer or buy order. So what are the price for : Neurostim-A : Neurostim-B : Neurostim-C : Hyperstim 5mg : Hyperstim 10mg : Hyperstim 15mg : Nutristim 5mg : Nutristim 10mg : Nutristim 15mg : Accustim 5mg : Accustim 10mg ...
  5. J

Selling: SOLD - dante

SOLD Hi, i'm selling : Dante for tt+1k I m looking for a cryo 8 or a easter ring 2022 as tradable item
  6. J

Buying: Easter Ring 2022

hi i'm looking for an Easter Ring 2022 taking offer feel free to dm me
  7. J

Price Check PC : Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle, Perfected

Hi, I would like to have a PC on the Kriegerum T0 without amp thx :)
  8. J

Buying: Imp 2350

Hello, I'm looking for an imp 2350 for around tt+2750 Or adj but would prefer an Imp You can post here or pm ingame
  9. J

Selling: Gremlin F

Hello, I sell my gremlin F, full set most part are Tier 1 ( shin T0 and face T2 ) Sb tt+180 (Current Mu is tt+200) Deal will be final after 24h without bid (if you want the details of Tier rate ask me i will post them )
  10. J

Selling: Shadow foot M

I'm selling shadow foot M Sb lowered a little tier : 133 / 155 / 134 / 68 / 169 / 95 / 83 / 109 / 98 / 122 Sb is tt+9.5k (last sold was 10k) pure ped plz i need to split it after pm me here or on entropia or post it in thread
  11. J

Buying: Jarhead part

Hello, i m looking for jarheard F - shin I don t care of texture so no rare texture on it plz :) yu can pm me here or add me ingame
  12. J

Hunter / Fapper for hire

Hello everyone, I'm available as an hunter or Fapper. You provide me gun or fap and amo (or armor if it s really needed), in team or only as a support and I will give you back all gear after the hunt (I don't have alot of "expensive" item for collateral if needed I can try to find some, but...
  13. J

Achievement: Esl

Long time i wanted to post this one :) So after some hours of healing i reached the lvl and found a chip. I want to say a big thank to Skalman for the Rev chip !
  14. J

Question: Question about hunter for Hire

Hi, I was wondering if alot of people hire hunter ? i was thinking to do that sometime to up my skill Because if it's same as healing service ( i propose service sometime at twin (with Regen chip VI, hunter pay only the MF) and most of the time no one want my service :) ) Then someone can...
  15. J

Looking for Riki

Hello dear community i need your help ( i don t know if it s the right thread for that) I m looking for someone named "The Real Riki " does anybody know him ? ( i try to contact him )
  16. J

P3a crafter

Hi, I craft some P3a L ( as my tracker say ) but i don t found any nice L bp. I usually craft some P1a too, P1a loot alot of L bp katana, scratcher, masher ect.. and i was wondering if i m the only one too get shitty bp on P3a or if i m only unlucky ? i craft in both condition and qty and...
  17. J

Uber: P3a 5.8K

P3a seem to love me atm, got this nice one :
  18. J

Uber: P3a 4.2k

Hello, after so many years I finally made a nice loot here it is :
  19. J

Mob stealer

I don t really know if this is allowed but i post it anyways gacoo from irken invaders Mr shadowz from agressor of the world Eu and saneck from same soc All the three are mob stealer they stole levi during hunt https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=255803&c=20...
  20. J

Selling: Rare mod blue set

I sell both hard to sell it but i need ped :/ due to the number ingame ( only 3 f ) Sb is 1k ( 500 each ) :rolleyes: no BO current Bid : none i allow me to delet the auction when i want
  21. J

Selling: Jag Gloves SGA M

Jag gloves sga M for sale : Sb: tt+3000 Bo : tt+4200 The last sold was at tt+3k and the only one at auction are at 3.5k and 4.5k BO Other offer are acepted. But i prefer pure peds https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/169473-my-first-uber.html#post2150022
  22. J

Uber: My first uber :)

My first uber after a long time and lots of ped :) We was in mining run and during a claim VII of oil for my bro i was bored and shooted the first mulmun :) a nice random loot :rolleyes: sale thread here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/169474-jag-gloves-sga-m.html
  23. J

Question: what i need to take for cnd :)

Well i want to do a cnd run with around 1k ped :) but without amp With my current lvl ( lvl 9 at around 90% to lvl 10 ) i max the Z20 and can use the z25 with good skill but i want know what is the best finder to use ^^ I can use a 105 too but don t max it :) then i ask what is the best to...
  24. J

Buying: Noob Scope and Sight :P

I buy Noobish laser and Sight. I need a Cinclar scope and 2 Arber laser :) for around tt+5-10 with a very low tt plz :) Thx. :yay:
  25. J

Unique EU event clothe :)

Well my disciple have won this and gift me this ( it s good to be a good mentor :3 ) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=166173&c=7 Only 5 clothe ingame someone have already say me tt+500 or more xD i don t know if i will sell this but it s for know the price :)
Back