Search results

1. Kubroz

HoF: Kub's mining hofs in may

May was a really good month for me :cool: I managed to recover most of peds lost since march, and here are the hofs that I've found during may: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click...
  2. Kubroz

Uber: Vast Gazz

After a few bad mining runs finally Lootius smiled to me again ;) Click to enlarge It was found with oa104, but the funniest thing is, that it poped up while rebombing size V claim (equivalent of II unamped) :laugh: If only more V's had such a nice older brothers... ;)
  3. Kubroz

HoF: Massive gazz

Found it last week, but was too busy to post it... Doing it now, cause it's better late then never ;) Click to enlarge
  4. Kubroz

HoF: Kub's mining hofs in april

April was a very tough month for me - despite burning really many oa103/104s and ma105/106's I just couldnt find anything bigger than 303 ped... Beside that in most of the runs I made the average return was between 55 and 65%, so without any big hits april brought me a considerable loss. To help...
  5. Kubroz

Kub's mining adventures

Yes... Here comes another mining log... :ahh: I know that there are already a lot of mining logs on EF, but only a few of them are really interesting and provide usefull data - I'll do my best and hope that after 5-6 months someone will also be able to say it about my log. Why do I start a...
  6. Kubroz

HoF: XVIII gazz

Last few days we're really terrible - I guess MA decided that mining is too easy and too profitable, so they came ot the idea to screw the returns even more. 4 days of mining with oa104 (6 amps burned daily) without a global :laugh: At least I found this little beauty to reduce losses a bit...
  7. Kubroz

Achievement: 1200 EF posts

A minute ago I've written my 1200th post on EF (this is my 1201th ;)). Combined with over 86% current activity rating it should soon provide me the status of Entropia Forum Senior Spammer... *cough*... Memeber... ;) Ok, now I'm warmed up and ready for more spamming. Fellow Entropians -...
  8. Kubroz

HoF: XVII solis

This is nothing big, but this month was so poor for me, that I though I'll post it - biggest hof this month and my first solis hof ever. Next stop - solis tower :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  9. Kubroz

Achievement: Mineral Sense

Finally I can say that I'm not a nooby miner any more. Took my long to achieve this milestone, cause I was rather chipping some skills out and never chipped in, but I'm here :) One of the goals for 2010 reached, but I must admit that I wanted this unlock so much, that I forgot a bit about eco...
  10. Kubroz

HoF: Kub's mining hofs in march

Here are the hofs I got in march - all mining, but thats not a suprise fo ppl who know me a bit ;) Not that many to post, but together with all the globals they allowed me to make a small profit during this month. Some (especially first) are rather globals than hofs, but I love swirles so...
  11. Kubroz

HoF: XIX garcen

2 days ago I had a first mining run that brought profit after 10 days of returns between 40-60% and last night I found this baby: Click to enlarge The quest to find the tower continues ;)
  12. Kubroz

Uber: XXI Belkar

Finally I have a good reason to post something in this section :) Today's mining was just terrible - my return in the morning was just a bit above 50%, but I decided to go on another run and... it was even worse :laugh: At first it looked like the area I've chosen was not bad, but after few...
  13. Kubroz

Pda

Since I joined Entropia Universe one of the things I really dislike in here is FL... I'd really like to change it and I think implementing something like ingame PDA could really improve the ingame communication. It could even be a craftable item (0.01 ped standard PDA for every colonist, better...
  14. Kubroz

Uber: Tiny feff uber

Last 2 weeks were not really lucky for me - lost over 1.4k ped on feffs, but today MA gave me my cash back :yay: This is my second hunting uber, second near Fort Fury and second on feff raider :laugh: I'm a bit too tired to expres my happiness atm, so I'll just say thx MA :cool: And here comes...
  15. Kubroz

My private Feff-war

Since I started hunting in EU my favourite mob became feffoid. Dont ask me why - maybe because they look so funny, maybe because I usually had nice loot on them, maybe because my friend got 2 ubers on them and I'm just jelaous... A week ago I came back to EU after few months break and I need a...
  16. Kubroz

Serendipity... Finally!

One week ago I checked my professions and saw that I'm aleady lvl 29 laser sniper - so I decided that all my efforts should be concentrated on unlocking serendipity. The only problem was that I havent been using rifle for a longer while cause I switched to handguns, so gaining that 1 lvl really...
  17. Kubroz

First hunting uber - 1590 ped feff

Finally I've lost my "hunting virginity" ;) Click to enlarge First uber and no oils what makes me even more happy :yay: - those 2 guns are full tt imp korss and 678 ped tt adj korss (if anyone wants it I'm opened for any offers ;))
  18. Kubroz

First uber - 1.4k ped narc :D

After over a month of almost constant losses finally MA gave me back at least some of lost peds :yay: And it's my first uber claim - took me 21 prospector lvls to get it :yay: Click to enlarge
  19. Kubroz

Back to EU after 2 months absence

As the title says a bit over 1 week ago I came back to EU after 2 months of absence. Of course I'm most happy to see all the friends again, but MA also gave me a few "welcome back" globals, so here they are: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge First ESI I ever looted :laugh: Only 16 ped tt, but...
  20. Kubroz

HoF: 2 pissed miners on a hunt :)

Once upon a time there were 2 miners who couldnt for many days find even a pile of dung on the ground of Calypso. They were so angry about and blamed the acid breath of troxies for malfunctioning mining equipment, that they decided to take a small revenge ;) So, 2 nights ago me and shun have...
  21. Kubroz

First hunting hof :D

Finally MA smilled to me and showed me this nice loot window :yay: Click to enlarge Thx MA and I await more hofs soon ;)
  22. Kubroz

Latest globals

Last days were really hard for my ped card, so those globals allow me to stay alive for a bit longer before depositing ;) It started with niks global: Click to enlarge Unfortunatelly that was the only mining global, althourg I'm a full time miner... Next and unexpected came the tailoring...
  23. Kubroz

Tiny cobalt hof

After 6 days without a global and 16 days without a hof I finally got one - not much as for a hof, but I'm happy with it anyway :) Click to enlarge
  24. Kubroz

Extraction

Extratction itself is a pretty useless skill, but I treat it as one more step towards uber lvl, so I'm happy with it :) Click to enlarge Next step - mineral sense (this means that I wont spam this section for a couple months :laugh:)
  25. Kubroz

Very nice mining session

My happy hous began unexpectedly in the morning with a cafting global: Click to enlarge Afterwards I went on a few short mining runs, but none of them could bring me profit - return was only around 40-50%. Morning was good for me, the day was bad, but the sun started shining for me again at...
Back