Search results

1. Bearlover

Suggestion: Crafters need a Ring

We have in game lots of rings for miners & hunters. I think the crafter has been forgotten about.:mad::mad::mad: So how about a ring that allows crafters to skill increase faster lets say 15% + and what would be great is a function to allow the crafter to produce 100 or 1000 or 10000 items in...
  2. Bearlover

Attention All Australians

Are their any other Tasmanians in the game ? It would be great to meet up some time..
  3. Bearlover

Info: Crafting EP IV Data needed

Why why why ??? I find it amazing that the amount of data in the forums is free flowing in all areas except crafting.... Due to the lack of support by other forum followers, I have come to the conclusion this forum post is a not going to work for the future crafters.. I have been collecting...
  4. Bearlover

new screen shot added
  5. Bearlover

Attention All Australians

Full Avatar Name: Michael Bearlover Deede since 2007 Society: Perseus Activities: Crafter Location: Port Arthur Tasmania (Port Arthur Centre-Café/Shop)
  6. Bearlover

Info: WHATS you Crafting Skill Level? Are you in the top 100?

I can not believe no one is willing to do a screen shot of their crafting skills... Come on crafters..
  7. Bearlover

Still no facts received.. Support this data by adding you pics..
  8. Bearlover

Well I think this post is a bit to hard for others to post into, or is it just a closed shop when it comes to simple data? We seem to have a lot of data relating to hunting, mining, tools , weapons but why not crafted items? All we seem to get is the general statement of when you max it at...
  9. Bearlover

Will someone stream a lvl IV exp bp run?

Is interesting that players want to see other players craft something like EP IV.
  10. Bearlover

Bump for the day.. Come on post you stats here.
  11. Bearlover

to start the ball rolling here is my screen shot. 1st Sept 2015 I don't think I'm in the top 100 crafters..:)
  12. Bearlover

What's you Crafting Skill Level? Are you in the top 100? Post you screen shot here with you professional level from construction. I will update the register. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9 10. 50. 100.
  13. Bearlover

I'm glad you have this opinion and I hope future data will support you opinions. One opinion does not make it a fact. Data is based on more clear facts via pics and flow sheets. I have not stated what I believe. I am only interested in getting proof of other crafters data.. I have not formed...
  14. Bearlover

Question: What is the goal of a crafter ?

Crafting is about supply and demand of items. Some craft for the big HOF. Having the max skills is a bonus with most crafted items so it takes less clicks to craft items. It's a shame their isn't more high end BP's in game.
  15. Bearlover

I think after the 9 years of crafting that I have done, I do understand what maxed bp is all about. All data is use full.
  16. Bearlover

Data needed The main idea is to see clearly if their is any difference. I intend to post a screen shot at level 70, 80, 90 and 100. With a EP IV at 100tt. The data can only be of use to all crafters from level 5 to the 100 if the BP is at 100tt EP IV. I'm aware of the max 95% return in...
  17. Bearlover

Chris what is your profession level? Screen shots would help too...
  18. skill in construction

skill in construction

19. 100 quality

100 quality

20. Bearlover

Here is a question a lot of crafters have been wondering about, it will be interesting to see the data. Is a difference in Crafting EP IV at max Quality when you have the BP at 100tt.. I would like to see some screen shots of crafters with EP IV at 100tt. Plus a screen shot of your skills...
  21. Bearlover

Selling: SELLING ESI Skills

BUMP me up :yay:
  22. Bearlover

Selling: SELLING ESI Skills

I've decided to chip out skills. Since I really don't use these skills very much I've been in game since 2007. Everything in: Combat skills points total is 57150 Medical skills points total is 14623 Mining skills points total is 7796 Defence skills points total is 6719 Information skills...
  23. Bearlover

What is your Main Profession in EU?

I think this is going to be interesting to see the results. The next poll will have a lot more detail in it.
  24. Bearlover

What is your Main Profession in EU?

Here's a poll for all players. Which Profession is your main focus in game..
Back