Search results

1. Bearlover

Suggestion: Crafters need a Ring

We have in game lots of rings for miners & hunters. I think the crafter has been forgotten about.:mad::mad::mad: So how about a ring that allows crafters to skill increase faster lets say 15% + and what would be great is a function to allow the crafter to produce 100 or 1000 or 10000 items in...
  2. Bearlover

Info: WHATS you Crafting Skill Level? Are you in the top 100?

What's you Crafting Skill Level? Are you in the top 100? Post you screen shot here with you professional level from construction. I will update the register. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9 10. 50. 100.
  3. Bearlover

Info: Crafting EP IV Data needed

Here is a question a lot of crafters have been wondering about, it will be interesting to see the data. Is a difference in Crafting EP IV at max Quality when you have the BP at 100tt.. I would like to see some screen shots of crafters with EP IV at 100tt. Plus a screen shot of your skills...
  4. Bearlover

Selling: SELLING ESI Skills

I've decided to chip out skills. Since I really don't use these skills very much I've been in game since 2007. Everything in: Combat skills points total is 57150 Medical skills points total is 14623 Mining skills points total is 7796 Defence skills points total is 6719 Information skills...
  5. Bearlover

What is your Main Profession in EU?

Here's a poll for all players. Which Profession is your main focus in game..
  6. Bearlover

Buying: Buying Blueprint Hardened Alloy VI

I'm looking to buy a Hardened Alloy VI Book 1 BP. Any tt value... pm me in game or in forums
  7. Bearlover

What would you buy ?

What would you buy if you had 130CLD to swap for? Tell me what and why you would buy. Or would you just keep the CLD for the weekly payout ?
  8. Bearlover

Bearlover Opening Another Shop in Deer Mall

GRAND OPENING Bearlover Blueprints Shop Deer Mall Level 2 Shop #11 is opening as of 9th May. I aim to have BP's at below auction prices. Come have a look. You might just find something you like. Stock will be keept full for you crafters :)
  9. Bearlover

Bearlover Super Store V10

Bearlover Superstore is open again. Genisus StarTower B Block C Shop 6. I must be nuts for not being in the game for the past 4 months, and i would like to thank everyone.. you know who you all are. With the new upgrade by ma My location has changed so you will just have to come and find me...
  10. Bearlover

Selling: Shop with all fittings and stock

Bearlover SuperStore is up for sale Shop location is Genesis Ametheria StarTower B Block C Shop 6. Rent is paid. Very Close to the teleport . Great location and good regular clients. This shop is to be sold as a complete business not just the Estate Deed but all fittings and stock listed...
  11. Bearlover

Selling: Shop with all fittings and stock

Bearlover SuperStore is up for sale Shop location is Genesis Ametheria StarTower B Block C Shop 6. Rent is paid. Very Close to the teleport . Great location and good regular clients. This shop is to be sold as a complete business not just the Estate Deed but all fittings and stock listed...
  12. Bearlover

Question: Shops that are never open (are they willing to sell then ?)

Have you ever checked out shops and found that they dont have items to sell and that they are never open ? Over the past 12 months I have tried to keep a eye on most shops and now im wondering if any of you players in game have a shop simply for resale at a profit. Or maby you just bought the...
  13. Bearlover

Bearlover CND Spoils Shop 14

:yay:I am proud to anounce my second shop opening.:yay: Bearlover CND Spoils Shop is now open for you crazy CND players. Location: Section Block 6, Shop 14. Infront of the stairs. Front row Access and Mall Access. [CENTER Lots of items for the home owner/Hunter/Crafter [/CENTER] Low in Price...
  14. Bearlover

Info: Crafters Directory

Have you ever wondered who is crafting what in MA? I thought it would be cool to have a directory of Crafters that can tell us all their top 5 items they are the best at. Naturally as time and skill increase the crafter will progress to new heights. I would like crafters to keep us up to date...
  15. Bearlover

Shops/Boohs Directory with Stock Selling Links

Shops/Booths Directory with Stock Selling Links SALES - SERVICE - SHOPPERS Shops/Booths Directory is for all that want more sales/service quick and fast and for the shopper who want's it now. We all have seen the comments about shopkeepers in forum that ask why aren't they open( paid shop...
  16. Bearlover

Buying: Banner Contest 205peds prize split for 3 winners

I wish to support some one in creating a Signiture/banner for my posts in Forums. I am willing to buy the art work banner/signiture. Here is a challenge for all you art lovers. Rules: Signiture banner must comply with all Forum rules. The content must have in it. Bearlover Super Store...
  17. Bearlover

Buying: Genesis Star Tower B Apartment Wanted

I am seeking To buy a apartment in Genesis Star Tower B. I really dont mind if it doesn't have a deck. The size or view is nothing to me. So please let me know if you have one for sale. Their are lots that are closed and not used so I hope you might have one that you don't need. Post message...
  18. Bearlover

Selling lots of items Live service

I have a load of items that i am selling. I am located at Genesis StarTower B outside Block C, Shop #6. Why their its my shop Bearlover Super Shop.. Some Items for sale: as at 24th October 2009 I do not accept Sweat/anything as trade or any Secret Offers. Offers are via this forum or live...
  19. Bearlover

Grand Opening

Genesis Star Tower B, Block C, Shop 6 Grand Opening BEARLOVER SUPER SHOP I am pleased to anounce a new and creative Shop. Location is Genesis StarTower B, Block C, Shop #6. only a few steps from the TP. Please have a look and let me know what you think. Items in stock as of 29th...
  20. Bearlover

Challenge To All Players

I have been playing for over 6months and have only seen the same old shops for sale in auctions their seems to me to be a lack of new shops for example in Apartment buildings etc. All the signs on shops say FOR LEASE.. ha ha and still they dont get listed in auctions.. I am challanging all Eu...
  21. Bearlover

Noobs Support

For the past 12 months I've been playing this game, and I have found that the worst thing is that I had to dump most things in TT (Trade Terminal). Or Spend hours at Pa trying to sell small amounts. That just what we all have done in the past just to keep from putting in Credit deposit. So what...
Back