Search results

1. xentric

HoF: The last week or so

I logged in to get my new car as we all did but quickly decided I was wasting my time so I headed south of the rig and mini hof :) Click to enlarge A couple of days later I logged in and bought a Hummer. On my driveabout I ran into these tincans and had to pull over for a bit. Love the smilie...
  2. xentric

Uber: A first for me

I was having a quiet Sunday, I just finished the 100 Merp and 100 Argo missions and was dropping a few bombs/probes on the way back. I found a few Solis claims adding up to ~80 ped TT so I was feeling pretty happy when... Click to enlarge I never had a loot over 500 ped before so this was...
  3. xentric

Achievement: troxie with a gun

I put this in achievments becasue not long ago an Atrox Dominant was as big as I could kill. Now I can kill one easily with an OA chewing on me at the same time! I love my Martial armour, too bad it is so ugly ;) I just finished the scouting mission for spiders and thought I would tp into the...
  4. xentric

Not huge but still an item

Running around dropping a few bombs last night and I came across an Oculus. I couldn't remember seeing one before so, as you do, I killed it. Click to enlarge Yay. CB24 :) Being a few Beers into the evening I thought OA101's weren't a good idea so I decided to use up the oil and lyst i had in...
  5. xentric

HoF: More items are good

Doing the kill 25 Evi mission and got a 36 ped Thunderbird helm and a 40 ped Martial helm in the first 6 then came a rare (for me) hof and I think my second highest hunting loot. Click to enlarge It needs level 50 to use so I doubt it will be in my range for another 20 years or so :laugh:
  6. xentric

Items are nice

I logged in to get the two new tp's on treasure island when I ran into a Frescoquda and decided to see if I could kill it. It seemed like a young would be my limit so I found another one and... Click to enlarge Skildek Anaconda :yay: Time to do a bit more skilling :D
  7. xentric

HoF: Boing

Decided to free up some resources for some WoF ammo money and 3rd click gave me this. :yay: Click to enlarge My biggest crafting loot. In fact, it's not far off my biggest loot ever in any profession :silly2:
  8. xentric

HoF: moved up a finder

I finally had good stats on the TK120 so I decided to move up and spend a couple of days mining to use up the stock of OA101 lights I made. First came this 176 ped Durulium. Click to enlarge Then came 80 ped of Erdorium. Click to enlarge Then 79 ped Iron. Click to enlarge Getting tired...
  9. xentric

my first fishy global

nothing big but it is my first underwater global :yay: Click to enlarge
  10. xentric

Question: No globals in coloring?

I am a crafting noob and never colored before. After reading I took my cognac coat and did 3-4 test runs with yellow and blue just to figure out the interface(and gained 2 color matching levels). Then I went for what I wanted and with 200 each purple and blue I got it: Click to enlarge I was...
  11. xentric

Achievement: A night at the Boorum

The achievement is the first globals since I wrote my auto-screen app.https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/167344-euscreen-auto-screenshot-beta-not-tracker.html Click to enlarge typical the loot window hides the chat and settings too fast to see the loot.(martial armour...
  12. xentric

EUScreen auto screenshot Beta not tracker.

I wrote a program in the Java language to auto capture screenshots of hofs and globals. Click to enlarge As this is written in Java you will need to have the jre(java runtime enviroment) on your computer. Many people will have this installed anyway. For the non computer savvy I have wrapped...
  13. xentric

HoF: A little Cumbriz hof

Tried hunting a few different mobs and the loot was looking a bit grim so I decided to do a little mining run of 50 bombs and 50 probes. It was a long slow walk home weighing 500kg :laugh: Click to enlarge I was almost out of bombs when I got this nice little Niksarium glow :yay: Click to...
  14. xentric

Boorum Boom

:D Fairly average loots and a few little glows with a Boom amp in each :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  15. xentric

60 ped Atrox

I returned a few days ago after taking a break(rl got in the way) and this was a nice surprise. Click to enlarge Also had 3-4 other globals which gave me riker1, cb30, korrs380 and even a pair of sga Shogun feet (m) :yay: but no screenies for those.
  16. xentric

Achievement: Serendipity !

At last, after a final grind on drones.. Serendipity :yay: Click to enlarge
  17. xentric

Rocket Launcher bug

I tagged an Equus with my Detpil and the shell got stuck in midair. Click to enlarge A view from the other side. The position is on this screenie. I wonder if it is still hanging there :laugh: Click to enlarge
  18. xentric

HoF: Guns are good :)

I was just ambling around dropping a few bombs and shooting a few mobs when a Bery dropped a full TT S50 for me (to add to the collection ;) ). Click to enlarge Then a little bit further north and running low on ammo when a Bristlehog Prowler dropped me this.. Click to enlarge Full TT Korrs...
  19. xentric

Only a Little one but..

also an achievement. I never would have taken this guy on in ghost and 2A but he jumped me poor sucker :D Click to enlarge Ok, the Gen6 got me after that but i was busy basking in my glory lol :silly2:
  20. xentric

The good thing...

...about being a n00b is, you get lots of firsts. :yay: So tonight with 2 clicks of materials left, my first crafting global :eek: Click to enlarge
  21. xentric

Finally !!

After killing uncounted Feffs looking for a Korrs 400(with NO luck at all) I was running a few TPs with my disciple and Bingo ! :yay: Ok it's not huge but, it's the principle that counts ;) Funny thing was that the Korrs i was using broke exactly 1 shot after this global . Click to enlarge...
  22. xentric

Message recieved and understood

I always had something better to spend 200 PED on, or so i thought, but the recent hack/scam/scare cases gave me the kick up the ass i needed so on Saturday i bought a gold card from the TT. It arrived this morning and is now activated. PHEW!! My account is only worth ~10k PED but i would still...
  23. xentric

No longer a HOF virgin !

I know it's only a noob HOF and i have had bigger glows but it still made my day :yay: Click to enlarge And on the way back to rescue my HOF from the Atrox Alpha (took 3 trips back:rolleyes:) I got this little surprise :D Click to enlarge And this was definitely a :woot: day in EU for me as...
  24. xentric

No global but...

unlocked rda :yay: on a tant of all things.. annoying little buggers ;) Click to enlarge
  25. xentric

Second spaceship in a week !!

But this time it held a 29 ped beacon :woohoo: Click to enlarge
Back