Search results

1. Herbalizer

Selling: Jolly Christmas Set (with face mask!) - Female

Hey Folks After many christmas seasons its time to say good bye to my Santa (F) set Following Parts i have: Jolly Christmas Facemask Jolly Christmas Shirt Urban Nomad Ruddy Slacks ( as i do not have the Chrstimas pants - these fit colourwise!) New Parts: Jolly Christmas Mittens Jolly...
  2. Herbalizer

Buying: ESI ~220 Ped TT

As title says i am looking for a ESI with a TT value of about 220 Ped. If you got one plz send me a PM and we will see if we can sort something out. Thanks Herb
  3. Herbalizer

Selling: oldstyle looted Clothes (F), Armor sets (F), misc Items and more

Hey As my storage is way to full i am selling my collections... Coats: Mastercoat (F) with Polished Chrome & Megan Texture -> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?224795-Polished-Chrome-Master-Coat-(F) Underwear: Pink coloured Gem Bustier Silk Line Paradise...
  4. Herbalizer

Selling: Polished Chrome Master Coat (F)

I am selling my awesome stylish Chrome Coat... (2nd chrome coat ingame) Main field is Polished Chrome and the lines are Megan Textrue, the stripes in between are Fine Silk for the whitish clean up. Looks like that: Coat 3 Coat 4 The Materials are by far not the cheapest to make this coat - it...
  5. Herbalizer

Selling: Polished Chrome Master Coat (F)

sry - doubble post.. close
  6. Herbalizer

Tiger F unL

Hi there, i was thinking about changing my equipment and within this move might change my armor setup as well. As Angel is out of my range i was thinking about Tiger. Does anyone have a clue howmuch i would have to pay for such a set? (or is even someone considering to sell one?) Thanks for...
  7. Herbalizer

Polished Chrome Coat

Hi all, I wanted to share the newest piece of clothing in my collection and ask what you think about it!? It took me ages to collect all needed materials as some of them are "kinda rare". But now after about a month of running around and collection stuff it is finaly done: Main Field...
  8. Herbalizer

Owners of a Revenger Minisweeper V2

Hi All, As these guns belong the most rare ones i was wondering how many V2's are around. There where a few threads during 2008 from people who are looking for a V2, but i saw no sale, so So who owns a Revenger Minisweeper V2 or knows about one? As this interesst does not from nowhere - i do...
  9. Herbalizer

Minisweeper V2 and ES400

Hey i'm wondering what my fav toys might worth atm and maybe switching So i would like to know what you guys (and 4 sure also the girls) think is the price at the moment for ->> Minisweeper V2 ->> ES400 (Scanner) Thanks
Back