Search results

1. Hubert Zymp

Buying: (M) Zombie Foot (UL) / Salamander Shin+Thigh+Helmet / Viking Shin+Thigh+Helmet+Gloves

Hello, If you have any of the following, please make me an offer!:yay: - (M) Zombie Foot (UL) - (M) Salamander Shin, Thigh, Helmet (also possible: same Salamander SGA parts) - (M) Viking Shin, Thigh, Helmet, Gloves - Hubert
  2. Hubert Zymp

MindArk's net sales and profit after financial items increase significantly in Q4 2023

I came back to the game in 2023. See the results.:cowboy::banana: More seriously: Keep going MA, now the Sand King tokens pleeeease.:pimp::xredface:
  3. Hubert Zymp

News: Triton Industries Shares

Thanks Killahbee! Indeed there was some explanation to this sudden disappearance of Triton shares. Well, regarding the vast amount of unsold deeds, Triton tokens after TWEN won't be a bad idea like suggested earlier.:LOL: Tokentropia:ROFLMAO:
  4. Hubert Zymp

News: Triton Industries Shares

ROFL : no Triton shares listed this morning inside the game, when there were bazillions of those yesterday. Any idea what that is? - A billionnaire on a substance abuse binge? Or simply someone looking for asset diversity? - MA bought these back? (I still own 1 such share, though:LOL:) - Bug...
  5. Hubert Zymp

What's Wrong Whith Wiki !?

Meanwhile, it's possible to use the web cache of Bing. For example, typing "entropedia feffoids", then clicking on the "triangle" (or arrow) at the end of the 2nd line. It doesn't solve all problems but it's useful nonetheless. Google used to cache the web pages but they've stopped doing that...
  6. Hubert Zymp

Buying: Berserker Foot Guards (M) or blueprint (Found)

Wow congratulations! :) Your two-year quest is now over!
  7. Hubert Zymp

Achievement: 1st to lvl500

Congratulations!!!:cool:
  8. Hubert Zymp

Buying: Berserker Foot Guards (M) or blueprint (Found)

I haven't seen it in the past six months. I guess the L bp drops from an obscure uncrafted UL bp, like samurai gloves, or omg trooper helmet lol.
  9. Hubert Zymp

Buying: bought

It looks really cool
  10. Hubert Zymp

Buying: bought

The helmet (M) is the hardest part to find! Good luck.
  11. Hubert Zymp

News: Halloween Mayhem 2023 Extension

Mm what about vendor restock please? Not everyone has the time to finish a track in the first 1-2 days, right? I just completed the bronze track yesterday night, and hey what can I get today with my cosmetic tokens & my bronze token? A royal nothing:woot:. At least during the previous Mayhem, I...
  12. Hubert Zymp

News: Halloween Mayhem 2023

Just saw a related global too, so this works as well:LOL:;)
  13. Hubert Zymp

Good now! Gratz, MA, that was fast! :cool:
  14. Hubert Zymp

Oh noo:yay:
  15. Hubert Zymp

Price Check Weapon Rack 20

The value of this seems to be around 300 peds. I've put it in the auction.
  16. Hubert Zymp

Selling: Zymp - selling armor & parts : Warmonger, Baraka adj, Chelydra, Vigi adj, DSEC, 3x 5D plates, etc.

Ok, I'll close the sale now. I'll put this in the auction before Christmas, I guess.
  17. Chely.jpg

Chely.jpg

Chelydra Shin M
  18. AP30 elec.jpg

AP30 elec.jpg

AP-30 Electric L plate & trade data
  19. vigi adj.jpg

vigi adj.jpg

Vigilante Adjusted (arm, M)
  20. warmo.jpg

warmo.jpg

Warmonger Harness M