Search results

1. Rakanua

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Looks really good! :) Does the program send any data to you, or is it completely offline?
  2. Rakanua

Weird!!! 5000 Gems and 5000 PED after the update

I agree, 5k$ in 4-5 hours might not be very wise spending :D I was also broke (see here) in about 4 hours - but if it's free money and you can only keep it for 2-3 days, you spend it differently of course :) So, how long would you say that amount should last us if we spend it wisely? Like in...
  3. Rakanua

No ay in hell I would plat this game once it is for real

Unless MA balances this somehow, I think raids will be a huge problem for people who play for free and try to save up gold from their mines. They will just get raided over and over before they ever manage to save up the gold that they need for whatever they're trying to do.
  4. Rakanua

Help: Pet trapped in gym

I already posted a screenshot here - I think your theory is correct as it seems to help if you wait a while and then try to finish training again.
  5. Rakanua

What I got for 5k US$

Yea but after MA's rake those battles are a loss, statistically - and the gold for the upgrades still has to come from somewhere. But I hope Dan is right and they do some careful balancing before the game is released. At the moment e.g. the amount of gold coming from the level 10 mines is...
  6. Rakanua

What I got for 5k US$

I hope you are right :)
  7. Rakanua

Lick Wounds Ability Bugged?

Ah, I missed that - thanks! :)
  8. Rakanua

What I got for 5k US$

The problem I see with this model is that you need over 1500 peds worth of gold to fill that level 10 vault - and I don't think that amount will tempt many people to deposit (either for gold or for ped battles), especially since it's gone with one building/spell upgrade...
  9. Rakanua

What I got for 5k US$

Obviously, I'm not talking about real money - this is a beta test and accounts will be wiped again on Monday.
  10. Rakanua

Lick Wounds Ability Bugged?

I just tried out the "Lick Wounds" ability and it didn't increase my healing at all in the following rounds (nor did it do anything else). Is the ability bugged or am I just using it wrong?
  11. Rakanua

Pet to Level 10 bug

My pet has 215 mojo and 120 mana...
  12. Rakanua

Pet to Level 10 bug

Mana increases very slowly, you need a lot of Mojo points for it to increase a bit. But your mana regeneration should have increased.
  13. Rakanua

Bug: Scala Errors #3

More Scala errors. This time they occur when I try to complete the training in my gym. It crashes every time I try this, so I can't get any of my pets out of the gym right now.
  14. Compet Bug 5

Compet Bug 5

Scala errors #3
  15. Rakanua

What I got for 5k US$

After playing for about 4 hours in pay-to-win mode, I went from 50k peds (plus 50k diamonds) to basically broke. :laugh: Here is what the 5k$ got me: a level 24 Lycanda a few other low level pets level 10 residence 4 gold mines, 3 of them level 9 level 10 library with most abilities...
  16. Rakanua

Pet to Level 10 bug

I still needed about 10 tries for the "correct order" when leveling up to 20 :D You need 3x lvl 15 pet for that, which is another story - I'd say this is where they lose most casual players. Also, there is a lot of lag for me between clicking on the "select pet to sacrifice" button and the pet...
  17. Rakanua

Bug: Scala Errors #2

Got the same bug twice more within the last 15 minutes, leveling up different pets to different levels.
  18. Rakanua

Bug: Scala Errors #2

New update, new Scala errors :rolleyes: This time it crashed when I tried to level up (to level 19). After starting the app again, I received the message that my stable could only hold pets up to level 18.
  19. Compet Bug 3

Compet Bug 3

More Scala errors
  20. Rakanua

Pet to Level 10 bug

Try switching the order of the pets that you put in the slots, this "solved" the issue for me.
  21. Rakanua

Bug: Unprocessed Error

Today's Bug: "Unprocessed error on server side" when trying to log in.
  22. Compet Bug 2

Compet Bug 2

Unprocessed error
  23. Rakanua

Bug: Scala Errors

I submitted this bug as a support case and support told me to post it here instead. Which is a bit weird if you ask me, as the Compet contact site tells us that "If you need to get in touch with us, please navigate to the Entropia Universe account page at" Entropia support. They could...
  24. Compet Bug 1

Compet Bug 1

Scala errors
  25. Rakanua

FYI: Regarding Beta Email Invitations

No email for me yet, either.
Back