Search results

1. Rakanua

Lick Wounds Ability Bugged?

I just tried out the "Lick Wounds" ability and it didn't increase my healing at all in the following rounds (nor did it do anything else). Is the ability bugged or am I just using it wrong?
  2. Rakanua

Bug: Scala Errors #3

More Scala errors. This time they occur when I try to complete the training in my gym. It crashes every time I try this, so I can't get any of my pets out of the gym right now.
  3. Rakanua

What I got for 5k US$

After playing for about 4 hours in pay-to-win mode, I went from 50k peds (plus 50k diamonds) to basically broke. :laugh: Here is what the 5k$ got me: a level 24 Lycanda a few other low level pets level 10 residence 4 gold mines, 3 of them level 9 level 10 library with most abilities...
  4. Rakanua

Bug: Scala Errors #2

New update, new Scala errors :rolleyes: This time it crashed when I tried to level up (to level 19). After starting the app again, I received the message that my stable could only hold pets up to level 18.
  5. Rakanua

Bug: Unprocessed Error

Today's Bug: "Unprocessed error on server side" when trying to log in.
  6. Rakanua

Bug: Scala Errors

I submitted this bug as a support case and support told me to post it here instead. Which is a bit weird if you ask me, as the Compet contact site tells us that "If you need to get in touch with us, please navigate to the Entropia Universe account page at" Entropia support. They could...
  7. Rakanua

Can't log in (request times out)

I can't log in anymore, the request keeps timing out. Is anyone else (still) experiencing this? During the past few days I had a lot of lag, especially using refiners, opening storage, etc. Also, yesterday I suddenly lost all ingame sound and had to do a full reinstall of EU (nothing else...
  8. Rakanua

Synchronization Chip and Sweating

Since the Mindforce update today, the synchronization chip seems to have an effect on sweating again: I did not get any "concentration lost" while having an active synch buff. :yay: Also, the buff stays as long as it should now and doesn't disappear after a few seconds. :)
  9. Rakanua

Raka's UL Hedoc SK-20 Healing Service

Rakanua's Healing Service I'm offering the following fapping service: Unlimited Hedoc SK-20 (maxed) Ek-2600 (if desired) Your cost is only TT decay and any ME used. Also see www.rakanua.info where you can see when I'm online. Looking forward to healing you :) Raka
  10. Rakanua

test: trading rates in signature

test-trading again :yay:
  11. Rakanua

Unlocking slots on UL weapons

What do you think is the secret of unlocking slots on unlimited weapons? Maybe there will be a x% chance of failure? If an unlocking attempt fails then the item is destroyed (and the TT value of the item is returned to you)... :D :yay:
Back