Search results

1. Risen Ra Oh

News: Genesis Visual Update

I`m still confused, sorry but maybe it could be better to show us pictures of all these armors with name and tiers before and after. Armors are now so similar to each other to me that I don`t recognize if I`m wearing a Viking or a Vigilante Adjusted anymore. @Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk
  2. Risen Ra Oh

New Angel

I don`t like the new design especially because I am not able to know which one I have on anymore just looking at it! Viking, Vigilante, ... ? I have to open inventory to check. I think it is a problem especially for who like me like to hunt different type of mobs/bots during the same hunting session
  3. Risen Ra Oh

Tier upgrader skill implant MindArk purchases

....compensated at a markup of 20000%. <Universal ammo or PED? ....anyone wishing to convert their existing Tier Upgrading skill points to PED can list Tier Upgrading Skill Implants.... :scratch2: I've chipped out and sold implant btw
  4. Risen Ra Oh

How do I Get my Payout from Arkadia Moon Deeds?

Oh, ok thanks, I didn't know that payments were ongoing already, sorry;) ...but I have a question... Who actually takes the payouts from unsold deeds? is that MA or holders of deeds already sold?:confused: I should open "Ped flow center" for grabbing a bunch of pecs:yay:
  5. Risen Ra Oh

How do I Get my Payout from Arkadia Moon Deeds?

all deeds must be sold before its begins to payout, as I know of
  6. Risen Ra Oh

Suggestion: Please revamp the entropia pet system

There are many good ideas here +rep ...basically I hope that MA does any improvement on pets about LVL/EffectiveRariry/Buffs/Involving!
  7. Risen Ra Oh

Info: Next Island teleport list UPDATE

I'm on Calypso actually, I've seen around 79Mb download, also. did you check NPCs? it should be some NPCs that have something new maybe? dunno:scratch2:
  8. Risen Ra Oh

Coloring/Texture to match Ghoul Armor?

hi, ghoul has 2 simple colors: gray and green; maybe you could check on auction/orders/clothes/coats/male about Urban Nomad Lime Coat (M) before :wise: and check if you like the match of colors:) (and no, I don't have one and I don't have one for sale, lol sorry)
  9. Risen Ra Oh

FEN Event Phase Two

Is there a L45 Argonaut? I think I've never seen one:umn:
  10. Risen Ra Oh

Question: Price for taming

Hi, there are some difference from taming and training a pet; you probably are looking for prices to train a L1 (level1) Panther to L7 (level7) to be exportable, right? (taming a pet means that you go into the wild where a wild panther is and try to tame it with a whip to make it tamed and bring...
  11. Risen Ra Oh

maybe you're right, thx ;)
  12. Risen Ra Oh

Next Island rare creature Ningaal

Ty very much, I've found the mob! ....and I've scanned it ; )
  13. Ningaal Chimera Next Island

Ningaal Chimera Next Island

Ningaal Chimera Next Island
  14. Risen Ra Oh

tyvm ; ) ADDED Map! not so high res atm, but you can still read it :cool: Happy TPrun! ...many Papoo are on your way :monkey:
  15. Next Island TPs Map 20180622 Risen Ra Oh

Next Island TPs Map 20180622 Risen Ra Oh

Next Island TPs Map 20180622 Risen Ra Oh UPDATE
  16. Risen Ra Oh

Next Island rare creature Ningaal

Could you provide approx POSition or a waypoint of its location, please? PM me ingame in case, thx Risen Ra Oh
  17. Risen Ra Oh

the map is ready (almost:cool:), if TPs are all discovered! anyone got some new tps? BUMP for that!:yay:
  18. Risen Ra Oh

Windows Phone Authentication now Working

lol I suggest you to upload the pic of the QR code (if possible and not against rules); you should know at this point who many ppl who haven't Android/IOS is SocialMEDIA hater also, in most of the cases:wise: :D ...just joking here (and looking to avoid more whining posts, lol):lolup:
  19. Risen Ra Oh

Gold Card Announcement

as I know of, people who started using app will not be able anymore to go back to GC system (I remeber someone that was trying the app and had to send a support case to go back to GC System, and this "support" will be discontinued now, for sure, imo) I will miss my Gold Card :cdevil:
  20. Risen Ra Oh

BUMP ...just in case someone found some new TPs on Next Island ; )
  21. Risen Ra Oh

Achievement: First one to celebrate 15 years in PE/EU :D

Gratz on the achievement!:yay::yay::yay:
  22. Risen Ra Oh

Selling: Some things

I want some"THING Pet" also:yay:
  23. Risen Ra Oh

...and I've just discovered a new TP [131922, 90787, 144] Flash Point added to the list
  24. Risen Ra Oh

BUMP ...just in case someone found some new TPs on Next Island ; )
Back