Search results

1. 5

Cape Corinth destroyed, ruined..

Ever since they made Cape Corinth the second starting place our own little quiet paradise isn't what it used to be.. A quiet paradise. Ever since I got the tp waaaaaay back in the day it has essentially been where I stay most of my city-time.. As in, when I'm not hunting, mining, selling my...
  2. 5

Is an Hangar an invenstment?

Basicly, I just fell over a sum of money (over the stockmarket) And as the wannabe-buissnessman (spelling?) I am, I'm currently looking for something to invest in, and I recently saw an interview with Frank from Mindark saying that there will be more content for the hangar (like space, new...
  3. 5

Comment field in +/- rep

I guess im not the only one. But please, use the comment field if you gonna do + or - rep, I get to why get + or - in rep :) Makes me go think about stuff like.. Life... (i wish i had one ;) ) And i dont think im the only one asking themself "what did i do wrong" when you get - rep.. You ppl...
  4. 5

New game to Arcade

http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-512.htm i definately think that this game should be added now do whatever you want with it XD flame me to
  5. 5

Happy birthday people of the 5 november

Well, happy birthday i guess. To 5assedonkey, Hulle and FlopSter I hope you all have a good day (cause i sure will) ^^
  6. 5

Profit Pistol/Rifle/Longblade

To make short story short. I definately think that longblade give alot more loot than pistol and rifle, i almost never got profit when i used longrange now when longblade (and longblade skill is lesser than range) i get alot more profit, same thing before VU, but even more change now in 7.7. Is...
  7. 5

Make a Word from the Previous Letter

Just played this together with my mates in Lineage 2. Lets try it here :) Rules: Using the last letter of the word of the previous post, you create a new word starting with that letter. Example: Person 1 - Dot <--Thanks to Aio it doesnt says Dog now XD Person 2 - Taco Person 3 - Orange
  8. 5

Im a noob

Im a noob what should i do? I need a :wise: ;)
Back