Search results

1. langsuyar

Some new hardware

Now that my PC is getting a bit tired I was thinking about getteing some new stuff and I would like some opinions... I would like to upgrade CPU, MB, and memory! At this time I have a pentium IV @ 3,00gh, an asus P5GD1-pro and 4gb DD400 (and a gforce 9800GT). So I was thinking about getting...
  2. langsuyar

A request to MA

I've just got this simple request sent over to the support: Hey guys, how's it going? Well, I understand you're having some trouble solving some issues that came up this last update, so being a paying costumer of your service, could you please email me when you got that fixed? Thank you...
  3. langsuyar

Selling attached enhancers to the tt?

The usual start: I've made a quick search and I haven't found this issue, but if it has been brought up before my apologies in advance. Last night after a reaching minimum condition for my gun I've put in the tt (obviously), I got a message saying it had reached tier 3.xx and if I was sure...
  4. langsuyar

HoF: Enormous (XXII) Typonolic Steam

Gotta post this one, my biggest hof ever (in three years)! :) Oh it was south of timbesha! Click to enlarge
  5. langsuyar

Overzealous comunity?

I've been a member of EF for some time now, and I've noticed that some annoying behaviors are spreading withing the community! The behaviors I'm talking about are when someone starts a tread, immediately someone else points out his finger saying that it is a whining tread, that the tread is...
  6. langsuyar

lag...

Lag... Has any of you actually noticed an effective lag reduction, that can be directly related to the 2pec decay???
  7. langsuyar

Economy...

And now that everyone is pissed with MA... After reading all this new posts and comments (yes I'm on strike, so the spare time I had to play I now spend it reading the forum!!!) what I understand is that people are considering quitting the game. (and some are already working that way) IF this...
Back