Search results

1. A

Buying: Buying black coat

Hey guys trying to buy a black coat anyone selling let me know....
  2. A

Selling: Angel Full Set

Selling Full Male Angel Set most pieces are tier 4 and 5 send me a pm if you are interested....
  3. A

Need The Help My Fellow Entropians.

Freind mine has just bought this place and needs some likes on Face Book so if u guys Can Help that would be GREAT.
  4. A

New uber soc

The New Uber Soc "" Da OUTLAWS"" from what i can see and got a scan of some there members they have high HP and all the TOYS.....keep ya eyes peeled.... O.O
  5. A

Star vs Chuck Norris

Out of these 2 ppl who would close the the rig.....
  6. A

Rocktropia NO Spawn in LA's

Can sombody fix the no spawn issues in the LA nothing to HUNT.....
  7. A

Posthistory Top Pker killed by a Noob

Posthistroy one of EU best pker is killed by W2S soc Member Jenna..... Jenna killed PostHistory using a Isis CB5 (L).
  8. A

10.4 Loading Failed ANY BODY KNOW A FIX

10.4 Loading Failed ANY BODY KNOW A FIX ........
  9. A

FPC Planet calypso Staff online please?????

If there are any fpc or planet calypso staff online can they please contact me........need some help......
  10. A

[Inappropriate thread title edited]

Who Wants to slap Marco in the Face with a Ripper Snapper.......I would.....Plus i would really like to know what they tested and who the Beta testers where so i can slap them also............
  11. A

Tech Question and Anwers!!!!

Have just installed NVIDIA NX8800GT 512MB graph card need some anwsers as to what setting i should run entropia on now full screen resolution,refresh rate,antialiasing<<<<what ever that means,aspect ration color depth and visual quality any help would be great.....
  12. A

Graffiti in Hadeshim!!!!!

Well while walking around HADESHIM for the last 2 days have found a lot of cryptic graffiti there has anyone else noticed this stuff since the VU9.3 any response would be cool.....
  13. A

Can any one log in yet!!!!

or is it just poor old me.....
  14. A

Conag Coat Bp Any Body Have One For Rent

Looking to rent a conag coat bp if any has one please pm me......
  15. A

They Stole My Peds !!!!!

There i was sitting in PA with my peds on the floor polishing them with some eye oil and my first wave cap somebody walked up and stole them only had 2 now i am totally screwed what am i spose to do spoke to INTERPOL the are looking into the matter any help would be great thanks.....
Back