Search results

1. Jorak

Where are all the Fedora's ???

Just returned to this game afer a few years break.. would love to get my hands on a (M) Fedora again..
  2. Jorak

I'm back...

I'm back...
  3. Jorak

Selling everything

SOLD TO JESSICA aJK ESCHWEILER
  4. Jorak

Selling everything

{DELETED} selling everything i own (no skills in the package). To much stuff to mention exactly, but all clothing/armor is male Omegaton 28 F apartment included 4061.21 PED - will not seperate anything must sell by end of year or i flush it down the TT. PM me if your interested and no this...
  5. Jorak

Is The Vampire a Chicken?

*sniff, sniff* :scratch: Anyone smell fish frying?
  6. Jorak

Joark is on the Move

That's right folks. As of the 9th of April, Jorak will be on Atlas Haven Radio from 0300-0600 MA time. Immediately after everyone's favourite little Vamire Princess RavenJade
  7. Jorak

Question: Graphics card to run Very High Settings??

only issue i can see you have is heat. the 480's are a very hot card on thier own and 2 of them will produce twice as much heat..
  8. Jorak

Missions release 2010.5

You can break these missions if you do them before talking to the Imigration guy and getting them assigned. at least i managed to break the Equipment one that way.
  9. Jorak

Background babble, MA bring it back!

Bring it back. and bring back the movements of avatar hands as well when speaking.. makes the world seem that little more active. And on the subject of bringing back stuff why not give us back the ability to sit and lay as well?
  10. Jorak

Issues with 2010.3 release

had that same 'still logged in' issue at twin peaks. had to restart my PC and try to log in at least once for it to log me out. Get your soc mates on ventrilo or something to watch for your avatar leaving the game world to confirm you logged out.
  11. Jorak

Content Release 2010.3 Heads up

no the first mission is to kill 1,000,000 Chirpy Guardians with your bare hands
  12. Jorak

Any input requested...

you need more power.. depending on what graphics card you use your going to be scraping by on getting a stable feed of power to everything. I'd suggest at least an 850W power supply for safety and maybe even 1000W to give you room to upgrade things if you want...
  13. Jorak

Ready, steady, go – in retrospect

I think its safe to say that this was handled is a way that has left more people with a bitter taste in thier mouth than anything. The woeful miscalculation of numbers being the main part. This is one instance where i think regardless of what system was used for the distribution of the cars...
  14. Jorak

Stop the ATHs!

I think the best solution would be to totally remove HOF/ATH/GLOBAL and just spread the loot more evenly amongst all players.
  15. Jorak

Show your dancing moves and emotions !

LOL.. i think there are a few emotes and other such things that people would love to see returned.. Sit and Lay being 2 of them.. the so-called Disco dance emote needs to be redesigned to be more Saturday Night Fever than what it currently is. Pogo Dance and Sexy emote should be sent into...
  16. Jorak

Security in Virtual Worlds (Entropia) -- help a fellow EU player out!

Done, i think.. skipped the advertisment sign up thing at the end
  17. Jorak

At how big a loot would you stop bitching about how bad the loot is?+

whatever the value of the biggest ATH is rearranged so the digits are in descending order starting from 9:laugh: yes this is meant to be a joke
  18. Jorak

5 Years and Counting ...

Welcome back MindStar9. Good to see you back in game and didnt abandon things entirely.
  19. Jorak

I'm all for wishing people to have good luck, but this is crazy

What Sergi (Crystal) isn't telling you is that he just brought a real world car worth of implants to do that.
  20. Jorak

Upcoming Missions

Lower mid level?? what's that mean? is that level 20 Hit/Damage in one weapon type, or level 10??
  21. Jorak

Crash on login?

I've started getting this issue in the last few days. nothing in my computer setup has been changed but i get a graphics type crash as soon as i log in. I then have to log in under safe mode reset everything and relog to get avatars back to being more than grey figures. assuming this is...
  22. Jorak

DJ Jorak's Morning Show

Saturday 0600 - 0900 MA Time First show for me will be playing a variety of stuff from the 60's to today. anything could happen so tune in and see what chaos comes from an early morning show being done from a time zone that will be in the early afternoon.
  23. Jorak

Max Bid function in Auction

I'm assuming what you mean is you want to be able to set the maximum bid your willing to make and have the ped held so that if you current bid is exceeded it will automatically make another bid until such time as the price goes over what your limit is? I guess such a thing would be good if your...
  24. Jorak

Oberon Flying @100% Success Rate

so can you actually steer while flying or is your course a straigh line rise from your point of depature?
  25. Jorak

I miss the snow

Good Riddance to the Snow and Christmas trees.. they were both around way to long, hopefully they wil never return. I'm in Australia and seeing Snow was just damn offensive as it shows that MA are clueless to the fact that not every part of the world has snow at Christmas time.
Back