Search results

1. Jorak

Selling everything

{DELETED} selling everything i own (no skills in the package). To much stuff to mention exactly, but all clothing/armor is male Omegaton 28 F apartment included 4061.21 PED - will not seperate anything must sell by end of year or i flush it down the TT. PM me if your interested and no this...
  2. Jorak

Joark is on the Move

That's right folks. As of the 9th of April, Jorak will be on Atlas Haven Radio from 0300-0600 MA time. Immediately after everyone's favourite little Vamire Princess RavenJade
  3. Jorak

DJ Jorak's Morning Show

Saturday 0600 - 0900 MA Time First show for me will be playing a variety of stuff from the 60's to today. anything could happen so tune in and see what chaos comes from an early morning show being done from a time zone that will be in the early afternoon.
  4. Jorak

Selling: Apartment

Sold Selling Chikara Ai 2D unfurnished apartment. Rent paid until 26 April 2010.. 600 PED or will swap for equal size apartment at Omegaton West Habitat. PM me with offers. SOLD
  5. Jorak

Shop Purchase per unit

I dont know if anyone else has ever suggested this but i've always found it hard to buy stackable items from shops in a Mall or estate. Why? well its simple, you either have to buy the whole stack or not at all. Lets take Green Paint as our example item. You go into a shop in Twin Peak Mall...
  6. Jorak

Male underwear

Is it purely my own perception of things or is the avaliblity of male underwear almost 0 compared to what is around for female avatars? Also on similar note why do the Reilly boots for males have to be knee high?? who has ever seen a guy wearing boots that high?? I say cut the male boots down...
Back