Search results

1. Gleni

Selling: Full Protector of the Empire Set (Male)

Sold. Helmet Tier 2.9+ Harness Tier 3.9+ Arm Guards Tier 2.8 Gloves Tier 2.6 Thigh Guards Tier 1.7 Shin Guards Tier 3.4 Foot Guards Tier 2.7 Glen
  2. Gleni

Selling: Full Protector of the Empire Set (M) + all Skills

Hey everyone, I am forced to sell my armor set due bad RL issues. Also selling skills listed below: Full Protector of the Empire (M) (inc. full TT) Laser Sniper Hit lvl 50,9 Ranged Laser Dmg lvl 48,4 Paramedic lvl 26,2 Dodge lvl 18,5 Evade lvl 24,4 +all other skills Update: Armor has been...
  3. Gleni

Little Hogglo with ML-35 SGA

Looted this in a 61 PED Hogglo Young global! I still can't believe it.. :) Good luck and merry christmas everyone!
  4. Gleni

Info: How to change the temporary windows folder! (regarding new VU)

Hi, I've seen many ppl getting in trouble installing the new VU Update, because of less space on their system hard disk. Every install file is first loaded to your temporary folder until you can use (install) it. There is an easy way to avoid this problem, just by moving your temp folder to...
  5. Gleni

Genesis Niflheim (L)

Heya :) Ren Dark Doorn (a friend of me) discovered this nice sword on an Estophyl mature yesterday evening and asked me to share it with the community. Have fun! :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click toenlarge Click to enlarge
Back