Search results

1. S

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia (2011)

Old Dog? Hey Kimmi, why am I an old dog? hmmm well I am old I guess! and I do look like a bulldog chewing a wasp! hmm maybe I am an old dog then? :) ok been out of the game for a while, but back now!
  2. S

yeah I am up for that, maybe you could start a thread in the forums? would be awesome fun

yeah I am up for that, maybe you could start a thread in the forums? would be awesome fun
  3. S

You from Swindon as well? there seem to be a few of us, maybe we should arrange a meet up that...

You from Swindon as well? there seem to be a few of us, maybe we should arrange a meet up that would be cool
  4. S

cK Coat Killers & cK Shadows Recruit Thread

Ahh Vodka's back, So in soc chat when I say I am drinking Vodka! :eek: hmmm time to change my drink to Bacardi :) Welcome back matey :yay:
  5. S

ignore

test test test
  6. S

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia

chipped down to 75k gonna have to leave cK now :(
  7. S

well sadly after a years unemployment, and no depositng, I have had to chip out some skills, much as I hated having to do it, but to play I have to use what I have, down to 215k now :(
  8. S

FYI: Supremacy Reign Recruiting

Bump for all my mates in SR Great Soc, great people, get on vent, drink a few beers and laugh the night away
  9. S

301k Avatar PutYa Petal ToDaMetal Soc cK How do I know? I am he! Good Luck Kimmi
  10. S

Help: Wont Patch????

Same here, been 10 minutes and still no sign of progress in the patch window, just says Applying Patch. And as I wrote this the patch completed :)
  11. S

Whole game crash?

Well gonna dig some spuds up and find a way to make Kodva out of them, and tobacco from the leaves. I think I read somewhere that our learned Russian friends know the dark secrets of turning potatos into Vokda? As long as it doesn't include Baguettes & Brasso and a month confined to an Royal...
  12. S

Whole game crash?

Internal Error All was working fine last night Tried logging in, entropia did the patch installaton stuff for the upgrade. went for a smoke and a glass of well deserved Vokda, and a smoke of course Came back all seemed fine, the login screen was there, logged in username and password and GC...
  13. S

Help: Twin Server down, pls reboot MA

Cant connect at all, was on my way to cnd and BANG lost connection :mad:
  14. S

We should meet up for a beer or 2 would be cool :)

We should meet up for a beer or 2 would be cool :)
  15. S

You from Wiltshire as well? I am from Bassett where you from matey?

You from Wiltshire as well? I am from Bassett where you from matey?
  16. S

WoF Alliances

Well I dont tend to frequent this forum, but tonight I first (yes I know some will say my own fault for not reading more) found out there is a Country called Dach, where on the map is it? Hurrikane said if it has a flag and a Nation ( Nation is singular) then it is in! So Dach has 3 nationS and...
  17. S

Tier system and PVP

So does anyone actually own a fully tiered L weapon like an LR66? What sort of damage would this do? How much longer will it last? Can't imagine what it would be like in pvp zone, health bar lights up as green dot appears, you click the illuminated Health Bar, sit back as the avas close in on...
  18. S

Yeah just up the road mate, been in game for about 3 or 4 years

Yeah just up the road mate, been in game for about 3 or 4 years
  19. S

20 mins away? The EU world gets smaller :) where abouts are ya?

20 mins away? The EU world gets smaller :) where abouts are ya?
  20. S

cK Shadows

Can I come back?
  21. S

FYI: Supremacy Reign is 5

Get your application in, then you can join in the festivities :)
  22. S

Server not available

I find the forum a pretty bland place, didnt even know there was a technical area, only generally use a few areas, hence my post in the general discussions, which was subsequently moved here If it giles you so much then I apologise
  23. S

Server not available

Thanks all, heave a sigh of relief that it s not just me
  24. S

Community not interested in Tier?

So true, so very very true
  25. S

Server not available

Been trying to log in for some time now, sometimes I get in, then get disconnected, and frequently get the server not available message, is this just me or are there others experiencing this? :(
Back