Search results

1. S

ignore

test test test
  2. S

WoF Alliances

Well I dont tend to frequent this forum, but tonight I first (yes I know some will say my own fault for not reading more) found out there is a Country called Dach, where on the map is it? Hurrikane said if it has a flag and a Nation ( Nation is singular) then it is in! So Dach has 3 nationS and...
  3. S

Server not available

Been trying to log in for some time now, sometimes I get in, then get disconnected, and frequently get the server not available message, is this just me or are there others experiencing this? :(
  4. S

Selling: Guns and stuff

Looking to sell off some stuff to raise Peds for a new gun (RJ hopefully) The following are for sale, buy out set, will sell if I want Adj AS-97 Mark V (5k) DOA Loadmouth (12k) Angel (UL) (F) FULL (This is FULL not Full minus feet or FULL minus gloves etc etc and of course in white) (31k) Good...
  5. S

Svempa XT (L) BP

Just wondered how much this BP would fetch? One landed on my desk amongst the usual MA decay bills Thanks in advance
  6. S

Selling: Loghlin Smacker 3 (UL)

I was fortunate to craft some of these the other day http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Loughlin_Smacker_Three So looking to sell some, start bid is 4k BO is 5K PM me with offers (if there are any of course) However I do reserve to change my mind and TT them ;)
  7. S

Buying: Salamander Female UL

Anyone contemplating selling a full set (I dont mind if you dont have the footies as I already have a pair) of Female Salamander? PM me if you have please Thanks
  8. S

Hog Training

Stumbled across 2 rather nasty Hogs this morning, damned things wouldn't do as they were told, so pulled out a Nutrio bar and as if by magic they behaved rather well. They wouldn't beg-sit or fetch but they just stood there staring at the Nutrio bar. I have named them Horace and Harry:- One...
  9. S

PC lots of stuff

Just wondering what the following might be in value DOA Loudmouth ML45 Adj 97 MkV Jaguar (F) full set UL Angel (F) full set UL Just curious, many thanks
  10. S

Happy Birthday Frank JJ

Frank JJ is one of the oldest, most liked and respected members of SRHQ He is also the most sober which means his TP chip works all the time Many Happy returns mate! Have a good party tonight
  11. S

Trading a Full Apartment

Hi I have an apartment which is a total mess, and I have 2 friends who are going to do an apartment makeover. Trouble is I trade the deed but they cant claim it. I have set it to restricted access but no joy. I have also tried to remove all the friends from the guest list, I cant remove them at...
  12. S

Cant see the HOF's

Hi everyone! If this is in the wrong forum then please delete it, I am not sure which one it should go in? I have not been able to read the HOFs that come up in the little chat window since the update. I can see the globals, but I didn't even see my little hof in there. I see all the messages...
Back