Search results

1. elcid

Buying: Maddox 4 GDC (L)

Hi, I'm interested in buying 2 Maddox 4 GDC (L) at full TT Please tell me your price. Thanks Shadowman EDIT: Got 2, no need for more. Thanks!
  2. elcid

Selling: Full TT Hoplite (M) Set

Hi everybody, I gathered this set, because I liked the look, but since it gets dusty in my storage I thought about selling it. Here you can see the female version of it. Protection: Stab, Cut, Impact, Penetration - 6 Points each. TT is 27 PED, Markup was at TT+70 PED yesterday (3. April...
  3. elcid

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip VII UL T3.5

Hi everyone! SOLD! since I'm reaching higher levels and the Kinetic Attack Nanochip VII isn't enough for me anymore, I'm going to sell it. I bought it for around +800 PED at T0.0, invested around 200 PED for the Tier upgrades and got it all up to Tier 3.5 now. All I can say is, that the chip...
  4. elcid

Selling: Spartacus Shoulder Guards (F,L)

SOLD Hi there, since I tried selling it 5 times over the ingame auction without anyone buying it, I just want to open an auction here on PCF. Whoever needs a Spartacus Shoulder Guard (F,L), just send me a PM and we can discuss a price. Tier Rates are low, TT is full (181.20 PED) MU as I...
  5. elcid

Selling: Full Gremlin (M) Set - all parts T 0.9

SOLD Hi there As I have upgraded my gear to Jarhead UL, i wanted to sell my long used Gremlin Set. I got every part to Tier 0.9 but didn't want to tier it to 1.x. The tier rates are average, if you need the exact specs I can check them later and post them. The set is at full TT (484,20 PED)...
  6. elcid

Selling: Full Vigilante (M) Set!

I upgraded my personal armor to Jarhead UL and thus have no use for my good old vigilante anymore. It served me good against lots of Bots and even some other Mobs with 6A/5B Plates. TT: 211.75 PED MU is around +155 to +175 PED as of October 16th SB TT+100 PED BO TT+170 PED Highest Bid: +170...
  7. elcid

Question: When is Paynova working again?

Hi there... On 24th December I tried to deposit some money into my account via Paynova. I just didn't see the info in the client loader window under support: 20 Dec 2011 07:41 UTC One of Paynova's suppliers is experiencing disturbances since 05:20 UTC, and no transactions can be processed...
  8. elcid

Selling: Ghost Armor Parts + Gremlin Foot Guards

EDIT: AUCTION HAS ENDED DUE TO A BID AT BO! Hi there. I want to change my gear a bit and therefore i'd like to sell my Ghost Set. Its an almost complete set of Ghost armor parts, except the foot guards. Instead of the ghost foot guards, i bought gremlin foot guards. Now i want to sell this set...
  9. elcid

Selling: Vigi (M) Full TT

Auction has ended! Hi there. I want to change my gear a bit and therefore i'd like to sell my complete full TT Vigilante Set. TT Value is 211.75 PED Foot Guards, Harness and Helmet are Tier 0.9 Arms are Tier 0.8 Shins and Thighs are Tier 0.7 Gloves are Tier 0.5 The latest MU Value of all...
  10. elcid

Buying: Vampire Foot Guards (M)

Hi there, i'm looking for those foot guards for some time now... They aren't in auction, in no shop keepers and even in the malls i can't find them. So i'm asking here on the forum. Is anyone willing to sell their Vampire Foot Guards (M) to me? Or does anyone have the Blueprint for the...
  11. elcid

Uber: 1261 PED Fugabarba Dominant

Well, everytime i see someone with a HoF on a snablesnot male or something similar, i think to my self, how stupid the loot distribution must be... Now i got one of those "stupid HoFs" myself^^ Click to enlarge
  12. elcid

Beacon Mission - no contact

Hi Entropians Have you ever encountered a beacon, that you can't activate? Our Soc has... We tried to go on a beacon mission yesterday, so we gathered at the right coordinates. While some preperation (discussions on who is going to do what level and so on) suddenly 6 other guys came to our...
  13. elcid

29-3-2008: PVP Event in Zychion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Great PVP-Event - presented by the German Soc "WAECHTER" Date: 03/29/2008 Place: Zychion Citadel Ticket-Price: 5 PED (available at the Event-Manager near the TP in Zychion Citadel ) Start: 7:00 pm MA-Time (19:00...
  14. elcid

Question on creating an event

Hi there! Don't know if this is a noob-question, but since i still feel like a noob sometimes :D, i'm asking this question here: Is there any possibility to disqualify an event-participant? For instance if i want to create an event where there should only be pixie-armor allowed and i see a...
  15. elcid

WAECHTER - Are you our new Member?

Hi everybody. I'd like to announce a new Soc in Entropia: WAECHTER We are a german Soc open for all Entropians who speak german as their native language. I'm sorry for all of you who don't speak german, but we have some ppl in our Soc who don't speak english, so we need to stick to this rule...
Back